Lil Papa's Poll

Hey everyone, i need some feedback from people, i've been thinking about uninstalling AIX to re-install T2, but i'm not sure, so i would like everyone's HONEST opinion on it, do you think it's worth it, not worth it, or don't care either way, i don't even care if you say no, i want HONEST opinions.

Comments

• Worth it.
    just dont play arena: home to scriptors.
  • It's worth it now that some servers get up to 64 people, now.
  • Well, i've got to get 3 things straight here, if i make a come back, i'm not playing arena, i hate it, i'm playing CTF, and i'm going to get my flag capping skill back, i'm playing construction and ACCM to get my knowledge of that back, and i'm getting the little bit of mapping skill i had back, so i'd have work ahead of me.
  • It's worth it now that some servers get up to 64 people, now.
    goon haven^
  • more CTF servers i hope
  • more CTF servers i hope
    theres plenty of CTF servers.
  • Hey Lil Papa remember me? Arc rider421 is Cyrogen421/Ion gun ? and i think you should come back to T2
  • HOLY CRAP HEY MAN!!!!

I didn't until i read the name Ion Gun, wow, long time no see.

Yeah i've been thinking about it, get all of my funky skins back if anyone remembers those.
  • i now skin HUD's for tribes 2 now and i'm a Ace builder now just starting to skin Player skins soon working on the FL skin Fire lance its going to have a Blue Flame Fleck with a Green stroke and a Light blue stream in it

Papa i really miss you know i wonderd were you went from T2 May i add your Xfire? i dont normaly do it with out asking to do it
  • oh and Papa if you want Training in Tribes Construction i'am the one to come to

Arc rider421/Cyrogen421/Iongun
    > is a Trainner
  • I don't even know if i'm coming back, if there are 20+ votes for yes, i'll for sure come back, if not, i'll make my own decision.

Plus, i don't need training, i still remember what i need to get started (again), i always hated making complicating things, i always love a simple house, a huge mansion, you know things like that.

And i don't give a crap if you add my X-Fire, Numbuh added me, and quite frankly, i don't really even know who he is, the most i know is he is in the forums, so i accepted it.
  • /bf
    /buy
    {buyfavs
  • I know, i know
  • if there are 20+ votes for yes, i'll for sure come back

Well, there are only 14, so i guess the decision is still up to me, so i'll be thinking on it.
  • 14 unreputed votes.

Ya'll come back now, ye' hear?!
  • To many big words for me to comprehend.

And i'll think about it.
  • I wouldn't go to Arc/cyrogen for training.
  • Thats because you dont need training.
  • I remember enough to get me by.
  • By what?
    Why do people make no sense!!!???!one!
  • Poor Zaxx, still the clueless little porker.
  • Haha, you said porker
  • I didn't even see this poll open so I couldn't vote yes.
  • Yes i said porker, it was open for 10 days, from March 1st, through the 11th.
  • How did you know i was as big as a london bus?
  • I can tell by the way you talk.
  • big as a london bus?
    theyre not big =_=

play Eve! ill give you a free Executioner!
  • Dont have it, dont turn this thread into another EvE chat thread, if you do you may be subject to copyright from the previous thread and condemned for yadda yadda yadda.

Theres nothing wrong with the way i talk is there? Or should i not talk at all?
  • theyre not big =_=

play Eve! ill give you a free Executioner!

Zaxxman is too slow to play EVE, and an executioner cheap as hell.
  • Slow? im hardly slow if i can build with my deploy key as "p" on a qwerty keyboard.