I guess I'm back too

'Ello everybody. I'm back for the summer, so I'll be around till around august 14th. My server is up and running in T2 again, all day 24/7. I'll try to admin it as much as possible, but I'd rather not make anyone else admins to avoid complications. As always my AIM is Foocumber if anyone experiences something unpleasant in the server. Lurking only works so long for me, so I guess I'll see you guys around.

Comments

• hey cumber. any new ships?
  • Well, nothing's finished yet, but I do have a lot of buildings I'd like to get done this summer. When I start building my list I'll be hosting my "|(- -)|Foo's Private" server. It'll be passworded but if you check my website or send me a message on aim the password will be given out. I'll have a page up monitoring my 2 servers, when Foo's private is up the password will be shown on the website, so that way only people interested in joining will bother getting in.
  • only people interested in joining will bother getting in.
    Most people who come to a server would be interested in joining it, I'd say.

You having the server send heartbeats to the web or running a query on the fly to the servers through the page? I did something for the latter when the Texas server was still up, but never bothered to put it somewhere people would find it.

edit: I have to be honest though, I'm not loving the design on the site. I mean, that a glow around tables, bland gradients on the headings, odd choice of colours. I guess some people like that kind of abstract background on the header, but they don't much interest me. :)

It's always nice to see a few old players back.