Lil Papa's House

I see my house got deleted, but no matter, just stopping in once again to say hi to everyone, and Zaxxman, if you want to join, you'll have to hop on TeamSpeak in order to get a hold of me.

Comments

• Another one?
    Well, i tied to get into the pyro TS but i got "socket error 11004", i asked pyro shot and he couldnt really help, running as admin worked to no effect.
  • I find wen it's your first time, to use quick connect, that should work fine, and when you get registered, then put it in your servers list.

And of course another one, i know how you love them.
  • Quick connect will not work
    Are you using TS2 or the original TS? Because im on TS RC2
  • No, i'm on TS2 RC2, let me PM you the info again, and i'll make sure the pass word is right, actually, don't use quick connect, i just remembered, there's no room for server pass word, put a server in in your server list, and make sure you have ananymous..........what am i thinking, i'm going to just make you a registered name, i can do that.....geez.......and we can change it later, so hold on......
  • No good
  • Did you get your account name????

The IP one more time for you: 8.9.6.14:8798
  • Oh, i forgot to mention, if anyone is interested, i snapped a pciture of me flying in an F-86 Sabre, and edited it, and sent it over to Dark Dragon, and he threw it into a billboard, so if anyone is interested, here it is.

I attached a picture of it aswell.
    • Billboard_6.png
  • Want to know the TS problem?
    I had it as 8.9.614:8798
    not 8.9.6.14:8798
  • LOL, i see.
  • Ready for deployment.and i like the new screen, we got #'s 3, (you) 6, and 9 (me)