[Drawing] Halo Reach: Emile's EVA.

I wanted to make a good picture for my background, and this is an idea I had. Worked on it in the evening, and on and off the entire next day. Took a while.

Image: http://i.imgur.com/3ljrb.jpg
Wallpaper: http://i.imgur.com/cokaI.jpg 1280 x 800 pixels.

Enjoy.

Comments

  • HumansHumans yes i built that
    Two words: Sick. Mofo.
  • rysterfrysterf Senior Member
    Looks great!
    You should make it 1920 x 1200 so all of us can enjoy it. :)
  • Pure awesome 1680 x 1050 pl0x.
  • MezalythMezalyth Hybrid Volt
    Holy **** what program and tools did you use for such a beast?
  • rysterf wrote:
    Looks great!
    You should make it 1920 x 1200 so all of us can enjoy it. :)
    Pure awesome 1680 x 1050 pl0x.
    Would you two just want the background larger? Because the image won't be any bigger than what I've shown. Just wait until later tonight and I'll have the modifications uploaded.

    Edit: Whoops, my Photoshop CS2 trial is expired, forgot. I can't do these simple modifications quite yet.
    Mezalyth wrote:
    Holy **** what program and tools did you use for such a beast?
    Photoshop CS2 with my drawing tablet.
  • IplopIplop *witty slogan*
    BierWiser wrote:
    Would you two just want the background larger? Because the image won't be any bigger than what I've shown. Just wait until later tonight and I'll have the modifications uploaded.

    Photoshop CS2 with my drawing tablet.
    Awesome desktop!
    What type of tablet?
  • Fast_FireFast_Fire Killercowzz
    1280x1024 por favor

    I'd love to see how it looks finished
  • Iplop wrote:
    Awesome desktop!
    What type of tablet?
    I don't remember.
    Fast_Fire wrote:
    1280x1024 por favor

    I'd love to see how it looks finished
    It is finished. Like I said above, I cannot change the background's size because my Photoshop CS2 trial expired.
  • rysterfrysterf Senior Member
    Fast_Fire wrote:
    1280x1024
    1268693171419.png
  • Fast_FireFast_Fire Killercowzz
    BierWiser wrote:
    It is finished. Like I said above, I cannot change the background's size because my Photoshop CS2 trial expired.
    http://www.gimp.org/

    Free. Different interface, but does pretty much all the same stuff.

    If you saved the .psd you'll be able to work on it again if need be. For now I'll deal with a flat black desktop.

    Doesn't hurt my eyes so much when I rarely wake up before sunrise.
  • ZaxxmanZaxxman Clueless Noob
    Im sorry, but i just dont like it, but the drawing skills are impeccable!
    Its just the image doesnt cater to my taste.
  • MezalythMezalyth Hybrid Volt
    I must acquire a drawing tablet...I have CS3 and...hot damn, never been able to make something like that.
  • Adjusted backgrounds:

    rysterf http://i.imgur.com/u30AS.jpg 1920 x 1200 pixels.
    DS=Dragonstalker http://i.imgur.com/L1rOu.jpg 1680 x 1050 pixels.
    Fast_Fire http://i.imgur.com/RANQ1.jpg 1280 x 1024 pixels.
  • MezalythMezalyth Hybrid Volt
    One question...will there be moar?
  • Lets hope so.
  • Mezalyth wrote:
    One question...will there be moar?
    Depends on what ideas I have. I'm usually drawing comics with my tablet.
  • MezalythMezalyth Hybrid Volt
    Any tablet features you suggest?
  • BierWiser wrote:
    ...my tablet.

    Oh wow... People actually bought that crap? :eek:
  • Blnukem wrote:
    Oh wow... People actually bought that crap? :eek:
    Because there's a better way to draw my crappy drawings on my computer?

    My tablet.
  • BierWiser wrote:
    Because there's a better way to draw my crappy drawings on my computer?

    My tablet.

    Thought you were talking about the Apple Tablet. (iPad) :simma:
  • ergo46ergo46 Somewere is HELL
    I got the ipad..... it is bad!
  • I got Ipod touch and i have no desire to buy ipad, it's just oversized ipod touch/iphone.
  • ergo46ergo46 Somewere is HELL
    22 post 23 views..........................
  • MezalythMezalyth Hybrid Volt
    Freakin' sick...I've been wanting a tablet. I'm basically just using this thread as a shopping suggestions :3

    What price range was yours and what feature do you find most useful?
  • Mezalyth wrote:
    Freakin' sick...I've been wanting a tablet. I'm basically just using this thread as a shopping suggestions :3

    What price range was yours and what feature do you find most useful?
    Mine was brand new off of eBay at $50. It's the DIGIPRO T-8000U. All you need is a decent tablet size with a pressure sensitive pen.
  • MezalythMezalyth Hybrid Volt
    Thanks!
Sign In or Register to comment.