It's Back!

The New Era Concept Car Revisit

UPDATE!

UPDATE: I've made some modifications to the original model and added more detail, Including Model texture, Wheel & Suspension improvements, and a Spoiler.

(New attachment images below)

I loved the photoshop design I came up with a few months ago so much that I just thought I'd go all the way and make a detailed 3D fully-textured model of it using Google Sketchup. (And show off my modeling skillz) :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=4558&stc=1

How do you like it now? ;)

Tell me what you think. :)
  • UltraCon's New Era Concept Car.png
  • UltraCon New_Era_Concept 2 PNG.png
  • New Era Concept Front.png
  • New Era Concept Back.png
  • New Era Concept Top.png
  • New Era Concept Detail.png

Comments

• Wow, looks great!
  • sexy

icon_eek.gif

Haha, best word to describe it. ;)
  • I'd totally drive that while pretending to be batman.
  • I agree with Iplop. Very Nice Job.
  • You've outdone yourself this time, google sketchup takes a lot of dedication to do something to that detail, nice!!
    How long did this take?
  • You've outdone yourself this time, google sketchup takes a lot of dedication to do something to that detail, nice!!
    How long did this take?

Atleast 10-12 Hours over a few days, definately the most difficult model I've ever made, first time texturing too.

Towards the end of the project I had a tough time trying to finish it, after a while it started to look really good and I couldn't stop staring at it.

I've actually made a few modifications to this model already after the images were posted, still trying to perfect it.

Also, I'm gonna make a wallpaper version like the main image. ;)