I'm making a movie

A full length movie, details are on the page. :D

http://igg.me/at/outcastmovie/x/3139379

Comments

• The campaign is a bit bare bones, and without something to get people interested it doesn't seem poised to make much aside from what friends and family might decide to contribute (which would probably be more useful if given in person so as to avoid the fees).
    Not saying it's not worth it, but you might want to add some glitter to give strangers a reason to check it out, and maybe some sort of intro video featuring a talking cat.

The idea for the story sounds a bit kitsch and difficult to stretch into a cohesive interesting ~90 minute story... though a mockumentary format could provide ample opportunity for one-liners and gags with some clever writing and prop work. Doesn't really seem like the kind of filming you should be budgeting lighting/location rentals for, though.
  • phillkillv2 has risen.

I have a friend that is on the same endevour as you but he bought a 1k camera a stabilizer, and lighting. His/my other friend bought a $700 camera and they now have a decent amount of equipment. Paying for the stuff wouldn't be hard if you were all to pitch in. Sorry if I'm demoralizing your efforts. It took my two friends a few months.