Dark Dragon DX's Stuff

...Just restarting my thread that went off topic and got quite large.

Comments

• Chat package. Doesn't have too many CMD's yet.
  • Yay, turn up your visible distance to 17 4 K in height and it looks like one of those "Don't fall off the platform" games. And I was playing with google sketchup and downloaded a model and gave the 2D character a "Nice Ride".
    • screen1.png
    • niceride.jpg
  • Make more stuff... Foo.
  • And what's with attempted binary crap under your sig? >_>
  • "{twm}-dark dragon dx" in binary coded ASCII.

Yes. :lol:

Binary code is not hard to read once you understand what turns out to what. From all I am concerned, DX probably just put that through some form of a conversion program to translate from letters to binary code. I am also sure that most people who do not understand it would also do the same to go around the same way to convert from binary to letters.

And I hate to be Mr. Correct things, but isn't ASCII and Binary pretty much the same thing...
  • Yeah it is. It's just that ASCII looks like it could stand for something that sounds cooler than just Binary. :D
  • Yeah it is. It's just that ASCII looks like it could stand for something that sounds cooler than just Binary. :D

Still. It has no meaning to use it if even the letters do not represent anything of Binary. By means of that, I mean Acronyms.
  • He's referring to the fact you're converting the binary to ASCII text rather than the raw numerical values. Hence, Binary coded ASCII.
  • Chat package. And no, it has no backdoors. Doesn't have too many CMD's yet.

I'm planning to add an "auto-update" system for my little chat package. :D
  • And I hate to be Mr. Correct things, but isn't ASCII and Binary pretty much the same thing...
    No.
  • No.

Thank you, Mr.Correct Things.

Fastfire, i love your signature. Looks clean, professional even. Did you make it?
  • Ah think he used GIMP for that
  • Lol, finally an update to this thread.
  • Tools? Whats in that?
  • a heap of DX viruses
  • a heap of DX viruses

Nope.
  • a heap of DX viruses

=-D

What Viruses?
  • It's some stuff DX wrote in Dark Basic.
  • It's some stuff DX wrote in Dark Basic.

Correct.
    The image editing programs edit Image.bmp. That test program in there tests your graphics card for DB games. And possibly other types of games too. It writes to "Report.txt".
This discussion has been closed.