TWM 2.4 Server

Here you go. Just place the CCM folder in gameData, this functions as a dedicated server only.

Comments

• Here you go. Just place the CCM folder in gameData, this functions as a dedicated server only.

Why dedicated only?
  • Because listen servers do not work with TribesNext or Structural Infinity, nor have they ever worked that well...
  • Because listen servers do not work with TribesNext or Structural Infinity, nor have they ever worked that well...

Listen works fine with T2Bol testing.
  • Try cycling missions a couple times, see if anything breaks.
  • Try cycling missions a couple times, see if anything breaks.

I only noticed a small bug when I hosted and disconnected, and rehosted. (Clientside ghosts were never cleaned up)
  • Here you go. Just place the CCM folder in gameData, this functions as a dedicated server only.

... bloody hell, sit still for a darn moment... it wasnt THAT long ago TWM 2.0 came out (not having a go, but man, you must be on steroids or something if you skipped to 2.4 XD)
  • I have released TWM 2.5, It contains the TWM Auto-Update function in it.

http://www.the-construct.net/forums/showthread.php?p=27973#post27973
    Is this why when I go to host my own game real quick to do some things, I cannot host a construction server? I've had my old construction folder forever (Quantium X) and I always run Tribes 2 through that. Though now, when I go to make a game, construction is not on the mods list.