I'am tired of the rudeness

Comments

• (It won't happen again mezalyth never again) and i'am banned from the computer for a week so it gives me time to read my anger management book, so see you around guy's.

I fuckin lol'd
  • (It won't happen again mezalyth never again) and i'am banned from the computer for a week so it gives me time to read my anger management book, so see you around guy's.
    I shitted bricks! :lol:
  • I shitted bricks! :lol:
    Did that hurt? :(
  • If you have nothing good to say it's best not to talk. You might surprise yourself and find something better to say.
  • If you have nothing good to say it's best not to talk. You might surprise yourself and find something better to say.
    And who are you? O_o

lol anger management book. :D

This thread is ridiculous, u can close this thread anytime Shane. :p

I shitted pricks.
  • And who are you? O_o

He's FooCumber.
  • I shitted pricks.
    :eek:

The Construct has bowel problems. :(

interesting, perhaps i wont need to order such a large quota after all if you keep this up :P

EDIT: purely for building only O_o'
  • And who are you? O_o

lol anger management book. :D

Are you dead serious? He's the creator of MooCon.
  • MooCon? Wtf is that? O_o

Wow...uh...

Okay basically a construction mod from a long time ago. Lots of textures, and lots of toys (including a grappling gun).
  • Wow...uh...

Okay basically a construction mod from a long time ago. Lots of textures, and lots of toys (including a grappling gun).
    Ooh. Grappling hook. Can we bring that back on the construction? :p
  • I'd like to add in a funny story now that I realized Arc Rider is Zephyr Zen. I was playing Meltdown 2 and Zephyr was on the opposite team. At one point he flew by me, completely ignoring me. So, I fired the EPC's Laser Punch Beam at him, sniping him out of the air. Immediately after this, he was going on about how I would kill an unarmed Engineer. For those that don't know, an Engineer in Meltdown 2 is the armor made specifically for deploying a wide range of things. So for my argument in return, an Engineer is not helpless when pertaining to firepower, and they are especially not unarmed. It's his fault for dying.

Anyways, this was after he was whining at me for destroying his base assets when it was actually a teammate of mine. I hadn't been in his base at all. Zephyr was actually swearing at me and calling me other names when I hadn't done anything, so I don't know what his proof was to single me out.

To make his argument even less considerable, this was on a broken map and my team was spawning in the middle of the map at an objective. We had to protect a tower with a single inventory in it. The base had two base turrets to protect whoever owned the objective, but I know we were still at more of a disadvantage for not even being able to spawn at our own base.

He was mean, but I didn't boot him out of the server.
  • LOL! What a story. :lol:
  • Oh boy, I hope Phantom posts our logs. I'm terribly rude.
  • just today (uk time) he was spamming binds, looks like he needs a refund on that anger management book huh? lol

you can no longer deny being a noob
  • This says it all, lol...
    Some people meed to think rationally and take a minute to think things over before responding.
  • "This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions. " O_o
  • Music and having an outside life calms the beast. Living with your mom and staying inside all day reading a dictionary and an anger management book is bad for you.

Now go pop that zit, run outside, find a ball and kick it in the face of the first small child you see.

If you still don't feel chill, lock yourself in the freezer for about an hour.
  • "embedding disabled by request"
    Are all the vids ruined now?
  • ...find a ball and kick it in the face of the first small child you see.
    ...Don't encourage him...
    2009/06/23 19:02.10 Zephyr Zen: i should go out and destroy someones life.
  • ...Don't encourage him...

Why not? I'd get a laugh out of it and he'll get thrown in jail for assault if not murder to the 1st degree.

All kidding aside, I still suggest the freezer.
  • you guys are being so rude
  • you guys are being so rude
    bfo-rlmente.jpg
This discussion has been closed.