Crash attempt stories from Construction servers.

2»

Comments

• Speaking of changes, what's changed in your mod recently? I quit checking after you removed NPCs and ported from GMod 9.
  • You thought wrong. It's not so bad. Lot of irritating noob-ish kids though.

Yeah, all is still the same. :p
  • Well I used to play it when I was a kid, stopped for about 5 years then rejoined and there were loads of kids. It's probably been about the same throughout all its life tbh.
  • Well I used to play it when I was a kid, stopped for about 5 years then rejoined and there were loads of kids. It's probably been about the same throughout all its life tbh.
    Pretty much.
  • Speaking of changes, what's changed in your mod recently? I quit checking after you removed NPCs and ported from GMod 9.
    how I use google?
  • how I use google?

Hey I remember you!, I keep mistaking the other Jet guy with you.
    So you're the noob who changed his name to "Sun Queer" (in quite an elaborate pun on Sun Quan's name may I add) and tried to crash Thyth's server only to be inmortalized in a quote bracket years later?

I think I also recall a small chapter of Con Mod's history in which you crashed every quantium server using some stupid team change exploit (the same one you tried to exploit in thyth's server)

You sure are some productive fool
    as shown. He didn't get too far...

:D
  • It's only natural for you, out of despair, to point out one failed attempt in a sea of successful trolls and server crashes so I forgive your stupidity.
  • It's only natural for you, out of despair, to point out one failed attempt in a sea of successful trolls and server crashes so I forgive your stupidity.

omg :eek:

This guy is a pro.
  • omg :eek:

This guy is a pro.

Owned.

No, really..

Just kidding, but really, you got served, lol.

But yeah, It's great to see some old faces throughout the community that are returning from their slumber.

Now if Construct and Mostlikely would return every weekend...
  • Jet, Sun Queer, or Queer for short, you made yourself disliked by all of the Tribes 2 Construction community. So you're failing hard when you try to come back and just say that Construction and its community still sucks... as you claim.

I just go by the little attempt you had to make yourself popular to the community by just taking Sun Quan's mod and calling it your own. You actually named it Jetanium which was all the cover up you needed... oh wait.

Well that didn't work and now you're back. It won't work for you to come by just to say you hate us, because you know... everyone hates you too. So we don't care.
    It's only natural for you, out of despair, to point out one failed attempt in a sea of successful trolls and server crashes so I forgive your stupidity.
    So apparently a troll/server crasher is a noob and failure if they are unable to crash a server, but they are cool if they can? False. Besides, since you're the one troll that has come around now to try to poke fun at us, we'll be focusing on you. Other trolls' successful crashes does not make them cool, and does not make you cool. So you're still failing.

Out of despair? You and your pretend friends that decide to attack servers are not causing some kind of crisis. A simple kick or ban solves this problem. Plus there's that one GUID ban that some mod creators choose to use. Personally, if I was still hosting a server and it got crashed by someone, I wouldn't care, but I'd remember who they were in case they return. Anyways, I usually caught people before anything happened (as mentioned in the first post), and I loved banning those idiots.

Since this website's community population is smaller than many other websites, people tend to get along or at least act decent, or get pushed out. There is no troll fan club, so you'll find no welcome here... from anyone.
  • Owned. No, really..

Yep.