Happy II - The Official 'Post Your Girl' Thread

13»

Comments

• More like numb, I need to sit up straight more often instead of thinking my chair's something to lounge on.
    :lol:
  • I gotta say, Rysterf is growing on me.

I reworked my Slow Dancing Society vocal edit. Added a few lines, cleaned up some of the sentences on others.
    http://mickswanson.tumblr.com/post/345788088/slow-dancing-society-the-warm-familiar-smell-of
    I have a download link if anyone wants it. These are about this girl, a few summers ago. I felt like I must add that to be able to contribute to this thread.
  • I gotta say, Rysterf is growing on me.

What?, you better go to a doctor and get that checked.
  • This post contains hate on Rysterf.

*hate on Rysterf*
  • lol.. what did he do to my GF's pic? i wanna see lol.. i didn't see any such post... will someone show me? i wont get offended..
  • Eehk must've deleted the pic.

Rys shopped it to make it as if the camera had x-ray lenses
  • I deleted it myself. Dead, I'll PM you it.
    Also, Eehk, what's that supposed to mean?
  • I don't see a post by Eehk. I only see a post by my alter ego.
  • I don't see a post by Eehk. I only see a post by my alter ego.

But I thought you were Eehk.
  • I did not censor anything you wiggle-wumps.
  • I just got back from a long, fun, sloooow time with a certain someone. So here are some words.
    Oh and members shouldn't be allowed to log on when they're FAKE.

Vazo, lay off the crack.
    What!?, but that's their best god damn moments!

Lol!

l_836408cc1804498b91a23edad5c3e29d.jpg

Ooooh... sexy.
    Again my point why do you comment on the forums about girls when there is no perpose?

Why are you looking here, and commenting on it? Why does your spelling suck ass? What is your purpose?
    No women do they are here to be with the human race to find a mate reproduce then raise the children and the realsing of endorphans is the product of sex.

as well as the women are the superior sex in alot of ways

Ok, just wow, it seems Zephyr thinks woman are just sex toys. And woman are part of the human race, incase you did not know.

Btw, I put many words in this post, because I doubt I will be back soon, so good day to all of you.
  • Zephyr is banned again, so he won't really read what you said, but hey, I share your pesimism against him.
  • I love lamp.
  • This thread needs a little love.

Wrote a letter to this girl who I thought I would probably never see again telling her "how I feel" as a "just incase" kind of thing. She wrote me back. :D Nothing super definite, but it's a step in the right direction.

However, she is 1100 miles away for now. :(

10521_150869630767_517710767_2562876_832100_n.jpg
    10521_150869645767_517710767_2562877_4304483_n.jpg
  • She seems like she'd have a cute laugh.

In a related matter my FWB has gotten herself a more permanent boyfriend so I is teh upset :( Damn you getting too attached. You win this time.
  • This thread needs a little love.

Wrote a letter to this girl who I thought I would probably never see again telling her "how I feel" as a "just incase" kind of thing. She wrote me back. :D Nothing super definite, but it's a step in the right direction.

However, she is 1100 miles away for now. :(

10521_150869630767_517710767_2562876_832100_n.jpg
    10521_150869645767_517710767_2562877_4304483_n.jpg

How old is she? 12? :simma:
  • 19 or 20 or somethin'
  • The younger LOOKING, the better.
  • She's pretty, Eehk. Good job on the outreach.
  • Why do I feel like guessing she's French, Eehk?
  • The younger LOOKING, the better.

Key word, looking =p But yeah, I agree.
  • Why do I feel like guessing she's French, Eehk?
    She's not... I don't think. I don't actually know all that much about her other than she's awesome and wonderful.

I did once date a girl that grew up in France though.
  • 1100 miles...sounds like Eehk has been doing some research? O_o
  • If a quick Google map directions counts. She's going to school where I used to go.
  • ackbar.jpg

True... Make sure shes got a vagoo.
    Rys shopped it to make it as if the camera had x-ray lenses
    That saucy little pervert. Im totally not gunna PM and ask how he did it.