[*] TribesNext Beta Release

124»

Comments

• id say porting this to certain consoles now, almost every single one of them (ps3, dsi, wii to name a few.) is using SD and SDHC cards (savegame expansions/memory expansions/hdd expansions) would push the player base up some, i think i might continue working on a way to do it after im done with my university course
  • W00p
    Post whore much?
  • Yeah please cut the spam. I'm happy you're that you're happy but I don't want to have to go through every new post to find one where someone is actually continuing a conversation. Thanks :)
  • Yeah please cut the spam. I'm happy you're that you're happy but I don't want to have to go through every new post to find one where someone is actually continuing a conversation. Thanks :)
    although this thread is stickied, it is pretty much dead now, whats the point of trying to follow whats going on lol
  • id say porting this to certain consoles now, almost every single one of them (ps3, dsi, wii to name a few.) is using SD and SDHC cards (savegame expansions/memory expansions/hdd expansions) would push the player base up some, i think i might continue working on a way to do it after im done with my university course
    On a wii? LOL.

"Hey mummy, what are you doing?"
    "Im riding a Wildcat!"

:lol:
  • So when will be the Next version released?