"Con-Fusion"

12346»

Comments

• I can totally relate.. I work at a Lowe's. It is amazing how dumb some of the customers can be haha.
  • What is iPwn?
  • Like the iPhone, except it pwns people.
  • Like the iPhone, except it pwns people.
    I want that app. :D Yea I have mac products. Not proud of it. >_<
  • ---New Comic: Chase What Matters---
    Linked because it's flipping huge. Based on a commercial I really, really hate.

So I made a spoof.

Also, I'm aware that I'm a necromancer, but hopefully you'll forgive me. <3
  • Ehh sorry about bailing :o Much better take on the commercial too :p
  • Can't necro your own thread.

Nice addition to the collection.
  • Haha, Awesome new comic!
  • Print a comic book, sell it, Make more.
  • ---New Comic: Enter Minecraft---

AND WE'RE BACK!

4 pages deep. Good lord... I hope you guys forgive me for the megalong hiatus. Not quite "writer's block" that kept me out (more of a time and caring issue, really), but it's a good prologue to the wonderful world of Minecraft.

So yeah, comics will be continued using Minecraft as opposed to T2 (unless I feel a random pang of longing for the good 'ol days). Technically it's still a construction game, so the name shall stay "Con-Fusion".

Oh, and this is more of a prologue comic. Not meant to be hilarious. That should change soon enough though (winter break = time available = moar comics?) so look sharp!

Also, pleeeeeaaaase tell me you guys forgive me for reviving this :< I have good intentions.
  • Hah, nice. Should be plenty to write about with all the stuff on that server. :D
  • Hah, nice. Should be plenty to write about with all the stuff on that server. :D
    And the various bugs that keep accumulating in MC in general
  • neat. those new comics made me lul hard. you should make a shirt with your customer comic on it, wear it to work, and see the pwnage
  • ---New Comic: Tears Might Work---

First official Minecraft comic. Comments! Questions? Ideas?
    This also marks the first appearance from a fiveeightforums.com member!
  • For just a moment, I was hoping he would encounter a snake and a lever in the desert

(http://longestjokeintheworld.com/)
  • Oh I finally got a comment. Better Nate than lever :P
  • Haha it's fun being asked to help, especially when you have no idea how Mez is going to use the picture he takes of you!
  • Sounds kinky bafl.