Go Back   The Construct Forums > General Discussion
User Name
Password


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
121 - 07-05-2010, 05:27 PM quote
Humans
yes i built that
Divine Order of the Hammer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: VA
Posts: 1,288
Offline

He's already been nominated, it must be his destiny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezalyth
why does the o face look like an arrogant twit...
 
122 - 07-05-2010, 06:40 PM quote
Deflun
Mr.
Divine Order of the Hammer
 
Deflun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Midwest southeast
Posts: 2,484
Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humans
He's already been nominated, it must be his destiny.


No he was not..



Come to the city instead!, you'll see animals the size of dogs and cats the size of dogs!

Learn how The Construct is actually Freemasonry!
 
123 - 07-05-2010, 10:00 PM quote
Humans
yes i built that
Divine Order of the Hammer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: VA
Posts: 1,288
Offline

I nominated him in another thread.

Also, for anyone who is blaming arctic for reviving this thread, I guess it is mostly my fault for linking to it :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezalyth
why does the o face look like an arrogant twit...
 
124 - 07-07-2010, 02:49 PM quote
{dggs}Demoncard
Juggernaught
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,022
Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephirothX
I nominate sleepless sniper, cuz he's a cool guy

Does he live in an AC?
 
125 - 07-07-2010, 04:26 PM quote
Arctic_Winter
I Am Jet*Bu
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: United States. East Coast
Posts: 11
Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by rysterf
Sure, but it shows how long you've even showed interest in this community.

Me being on this forum doesn't tell anyone how interested i am in the community. Just the fact i registered should say I'm interested. I just have no interest in any of the threads posted other than this one.
 
126 - 07-07-2010, 04:36 PM quote
Humans
yes i built that
Divine Order of the Hammer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: VA
Posts: 1,288
Offline

You also seem to be a bit "ban-happy" from what I hear. I guess that doesn't help your case very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezalyth
why does the o face look like an arrogant twit...
 
127 - 07-07-2010, 06:13 PM quote
Deflun
Mr.
Divine Order of the Hammer
 
Deflun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Midwest southeast
Posts: 2,484
Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic_Winter
Me being on this forum doesn't tell anyone how interested i am in the community. Just the fact i registered should say I'm interested. I just have no interest in any of the threads posted other than this one.


So you wan't to play the no-interest game eh?

Well, here's one back at ya, noone's interested in any of your reasons of why you should be an admin.



Come to the city instead!, you'll see animals the size of dogs and cats the size of dogs!

Learn how The Construct is actually Freemasonry!
 
128 - 07-07-2010, 06:53 PM quote
Arctic_Winter
I Am Jet*Bu
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: United States. East Coast
Posts: 11
Offline

Quote:
You also seem to be a bit "ban-happy" from what I hear. I guess that doesn't help your case very much.

Only people who gloat about being able to hack the mod i host.

Quote:
So you wan't to play the no-interest game eh? Well, here's one back at ya, noone's interested in any of your reasons of why you should be an admin.

I'm not after anyone's interest. In fact i prefer to stay anonymous. But i do like the TX and BC servers and i would like to try and go for it. And i don't care about your opinions on the case.
 
129 - 07-07-2010, 06:56 PM quote
Deflun
Mr.
Divine Order of the Hammer
 
Deflun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Midwest southeast
Posts: 2,484
Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic_Winter
I'm not after anyone's interest. In fact i prefer to stay anonymous. But i do like the TX and BC servers and i would like to try and go for it. And i don't care about your opinions on the case.


Alright, I apreciate you tossing your ego all over the thread, really it's cool, but if noone's got any interest in you, then there's no use for you, as in, you're not needed.



Come to the city instead!, you'll see animals the size of dogs and cats the size of dogs!

Learn how The Construct is actually Freemasonry!
 
130 - 07-07-2010, 07:35 PM quote
Arctic_Winter
I Am Jet*Bu
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: United States. East Coast
Posts: 11
Offline

Neither are your comments in this thread. Considering all i said was id like to have an admin application then you and that "internet douche bag" commented when your comments weren't needed. Thanks for your opinion. Now shut up, and move on with your sorry life
 
131 - 07-07-2010, 09:36 PM quote
Fast_Fire
Killercowzz
Divine Order of the Hammer
 
Fast_Fire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 975
Offline

Close this thread...

Now!
 
132 - 07-08-2010, 01:23 AM quote
Mezalyth
Hybrid Volt
 
Mezalyth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Desert
Posts: 796
Offline

This is why we can't have nice things.

On becoming an admin...there are certain people whose approval you need.
You won't find them. They'll find you.

If it happens, kudos. If it doesn't, cry some more.

 
133 - 07-08-2010, 12:51 PM quote
{dggs}Demoncard
Juggernaught
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,022
Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic_Winter
Neither are your comments in this thread. Considering all i said was id like to have an admin application then you and that "internet douche bag" commented when your comments weren't needed. Thanks for your opinion. Now shut up, and move on with your sorry life

You'd have to suck quite a few balls to get admin (thats how bad your chances are).
Everyone else is born with admin.

Alternatively, you could rub a lamp and hope Krash comes out and gives you admin.
 
134 - 07-08-2010, 01:28 PM quote
Deflun
Mr.
Divine Order of the Hammer
 
Deflun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Midwest southeast
Posts: 2,484
Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic_Winter
Neither are your comments in this thread. Considering all i said was id like to have an admin application then you and that "internet douche bag" commented when your comments weren't needed. Thanks for your opinion. Now shut up, and move on with your sorry life


Actually, my comments have a lot more use for this community than your little drama, because I entertain (to some extent) other people by frustrating you!

And unlike you, people do care about my opinion!, you more than any other, because I'm rubbing in your face the fact you're stupid enough to post on a two year old dead thread and then try to bail out with all the coolness in the world.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to move on with my sorry life.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast_Fire
Close this thread...

Now!


(Oh btw, in case you haven't noticed yet.. you're never getting admin here, and it's not pretty hard to figure that out)



Come to the city instead!, you'll see animals the size of dogs and cats the size of dogs!

Learn how The Construct is actually Freemasonry!

Last edited by Deflun : 07-08-2010 at 01:39 PM.
 
135 - 07-08-2010, 02:08 PM quote
Arctic_Winter
I Am Jet*Bu
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: United States. East Coast
Posts: 11
Offline

If you were really as great and amazing as you claim to be. Then you wouldn't be wasting your time with me. Or this "2 year old dead thread". My simple request brought this thread back to life. Otherwise you people wouldn't have answered. And you aren't frustrating. I'm simply amused by how pathetic you are by making fun of everyone you get a chance to, only showing how mentally unstable you are. Your no better then the newbies on here. You've had over 2 years on this forum to correct your own attitude and show some maturity, yet you cant. Ive only been here a few weeks and i can simply ignore you and get on with my life. And why am i going to listen to a guy whos ego is as big as this community. Everyone has a chance to get admin, and the fact that you said i wont get it drives me to keep going.
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Admin Complaints System CMDRBOB The Construct 58 11-16-2011 11:39 AM
Admin Abuse cyrogen421 General Discussion 10 11-19-2008 06:49 AM
server admin FadeToDarkness01 The Construct 4 10-02-2008 06:00 PM
Admin Veh Question Humans Construction Help 6 08-10-2007 06:52 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:26 PM.
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.