Go Back   The Construct Forums > Gaming > The Construct
User Name
Password

46 - 12-07-2009, 04:42 PM quote
Naosyth
AKA Avenger777
Divine Order of the Hammer

Usually people revive really dead topics to say something completely irrelevant. That's why everyone flips out about revived topics now.

47 - 12-07-2009, 04:44 PM quote
Jesbus
T:AF

Oh I can see that being annoying. Thank you.

I'm here in an attempt to bring back what seems to be lost.
AKA: P a t

48 - 12-07-2009, 09:38 PM quote
Fast_Fire
Killercowzz

It's all about the freshness. And rotting threads don't smell fresh, no matter how much you post in 'em.

49 - 12-07-2009, 09:52 PM quote
Mezalyth
Hybrid Volt

Also, rysterf just likes starting drama.

...Okay quick, everyone ignore the irony of this post.

50 - 12-08-2009, 07:17 AM quote
Fast_Fire
Killercowzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezalyth
Also, rysterf just likes starting drama.

...Okay quick, everyone ignore the irony of this post.

Must.... Resist....

51 - 01-31-2010, 06:45 PM quote
Drezer
Nugget

I am posting today because I have found an admin abusing powers for the first time in the TX server. I have played on the TX server for a bit now under a couple of names. Everything went well until today. The admins name is DeadWrong.

Today when I joined the server I went and did what I usually do when I first play. I grabbed a Super Grav Cycle and drove around for a bit. DeadWrong said that anyone who runs him over will be kicked instantly while he is AFK. I drove by him a couple times by accident(I didn't hit him, I was roughly 60 meters away), those Cycles are hard to control... which makes them fun. Apparently he wasnt AFK and made it so I cant use vehicles. I told him it was an accident and I wasn't trying to run him over. I was then muted for "talking back" being annoying, immature and childish. I decided to leave for a bit because I thought maybe he was frustrated at the moment. When I came back, I was flooded with "look who is back" in global, including from DeadWrong. He constructed a "display box" with him inside. I didn't Know how he did the Force field box so i looked at it. I was told I was being annoying by studying this particular object(I was not getting in his way, he was standing there doing nothing). I went to drive around in the Super Grav Cycle and was instantly booted off vehicles and couldn't use them anymore. I was then booted away from the map while trying to build something by DeadWrong and killed by his Super Chaingun multiple times while trying to build something.

Here is a picture of him killing me: (Right Click > View Image > Click to Enlarge)

Please do something about this.

Last edited by Drezer : 01-31-2010 at 07:03 PM.

52 - 01-31-2010, 06:47 PM quote
Fast_Fire
Killercowzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drezer
I am posting today because I have found an admin abusing powers for the first time in the TX server. I have played on the TX server for a bit now under a couple of names. Everything went well until today. The admins name is DeadWrong.

Today when I joined the server I went and did what I usually do when I first play. I grabbed a Super Grav Cycle and drove around for a bit. DeadWrong said that anyone who runs him over will be kicked instantly while he is AFK. I drove by him a couple times by accident(I didn't hit him, I was roughly 60 meters away), those Cycles are hard to control... which makes them fun. Apparently he wasnt AFK and made it so I cant use vehicles. I told him it was an accident and I wasn't trying to run him over. I was then muted for "talking back" being annoying, immature and childish. I decided to leave for a bit because I thought maybe he was frustrated at the moment. When I came back, I was flooded with "look who is back" in global, including from DeadWrong. He constructed a "display box" with him inside. I didn't Know how he did the Force field box so i looked at it. I was told I was being annoying by studying this particular object(I was not getting in his way, he was standing there doing nothing). I went to drive around in the Super Grav Cycle and was instantly booted off vehicles and couldn't use them anymore. I was then booted away from the map while trying to build something by DeadWrong and killed by his Super Chaingun multiple times while trying to build something.

Here is a picture of him killing me:

Please do something about this.

Fail.

Last edited by Fast_Fire : 01-31-2010 at 07:00 PM.

53 - 01-15-2011, 08:25 PM quote
UltraCon
Server Admínistrator

Location: ....Ummm, what? When: ........When what? What: -Wut do u mean Wut!? Why: ....Seriously? -_-

Hey guys, I have a complaint.

Oh well..

54 - 01-15-2011, 09:03 PM quote
Numbuh 178

He's totally abusing! Look at him! He killed spin, an innocent bystander for no reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thalagyrt
people suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deflun (to SnowFire789)
Hey look its Captain Irunatzombiesandlivewhileyoualldie

55 - 01-15-2011, 10:48 PM quote
XwwNeow400
Construction nut

Old thread is old

56 - 01-16-2011, 05:25 AM quote
{dggs}Demoncard
Juggernaught

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbuh 178
He's totally abusing! Look at him! He killed spin, an innocent bystander for no reason!

This is the first time I've heard Spin be referred to as innocent.

Sign of the apocalypse, surely.

57 - 01-16-2011, 10:53 PM quote
Alviss
Banned (Too sexy)

Admins R Jerks They Make Us Take Off Our Pants And Spoon With Dem And Make Them Say Their A Pretty Girl And Kill Us And [email protected] For No Rasin!

(imagine that all in capslock)

Dont fucking bitch at me if this shit breaks your computer.
By installing this you agree to the above.
You've been told.

58 - 01-17-2011, 10:30 PM quote
Zipperdude
The Doctor

For No Rasin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkavenger_35
one of us should use their mechanical knowledge to make an MPB in real life, then we can drive around and scoff at the other MPB-less gentlemen whilst donning our helmets and sporting glorious armor

59 - 11-16-2011, 11:39 AM quote
teknique
Nugget

speaking of admins.... there are none that come to BC anymore and it has gone to hell... im there nearly all the time and could really appreciate having some admin powers, not to abuse, but to keep the people creating havoc in line.

thanks.....