Go Back   The Construct Forums > Gaming > The Construct
User Name
Password

16 - 07-26-2009, 04:20 PM quote
EdgeIcon
Nugget

I am using a non dedicated.
It requires dedicated eh? I will inform the head of the server I use.
Thank you.

17 - 12-07-2009, 12:00 AM quote
Jesbus
T:AF

Mez, I am running ECM .80 Beta Offline as a Dedicated server. Among other small things I have found work arounds for, I think I am having an issue with SI. Although it seems to work on other servers over the 1024 limit, with me hosting the server and running SI as -nologin it does not let me even build to the 1024 limit, they rez limit bounds at mid 900's. I have no idea what the issue could be.

Any help is appreciated,

Jezbus

UPDATE:

Some more information, before my server start the countdown it does the following:

Missing File: StructInf/server.cs!

Though, the file is there.

I'm here in an attempt to bring back what seems to be lost.
AKA: P a t

Last edited by Jesbus : 12-07-2009 at 09:38 PM.

18 - 12-16-2012, 07:55 PM quote
Valkrye
Nugget

Well this is SuperCon! And on my old computer... well... it completely reset so now I'm getting T2 all over again. I can't get the servers on my comp yet. I also can't get on SuperCon from this laptop. Is that possible or do I have to start from scratch? I am glad I got the SI instructions but I need the stuff before that. And ZD- I love the MPB idea so someone make one, and make it fly by pressing deploy too >.< lol
But anyways, I'd just like to know how to get the instructions on getting the servers up again so I can build again. If I can't get SuperCon back I'll be on Valkrye instead... on the server Construction BC. My fav. So plz help

19 - 12-16-2012, 08:48 PM quote
Humans
yes i built that
Divine Order of the Hammer

http://tinyurl.com/noservers Get it working! The TC servers went down today for a bit, dunno what was up but Krash wasn't on IRC either so they will probably be back up soon. I was actually going to try and possibly create something today. Finals are done with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezalyth
why does the o face look like an arrogant twit...

20 - 12-16-2012, 08:49 PM quote
Valkrye
Nugget

So I click on the Tribes 2 Online and then this comes up. -> Unable to connect to update control servers. Please check your internet connection. Server list: tribes2.west.won.net:15104 , tribes2.east.won.net:15104 , tribes2.central.won.net:15104 . Does that mean I go to the site thing it's talking about? Because I don't remember ever running into an installation so complicated. i'm not sure how it works.

21 - 12-16-2012, 10:01 PM quote
Krash
Neptune Sleeps

The BC server was down for a bit today due to a power outage from a storm, but should be fine now barring any falling trees or an asteroid or pelicans disrupting the service.

You're going to need to install the TribesNext patch in order to play (instructions are on the page), and then use the SI installer to get SI running. As long as you're not running all sorts of horrid antivirus software firewall marmalade toaster ovens it should go off without a hitch.

22 - 12-16-2012, 10:07 PM quote
Zipperdude
The Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krash
The BC server was down for a bit today due to a power outage from a storm, but should be fine now barring any falling trees or an asteroid or pelicans disrupting the service.

There was a power outage?

EDIT: Hai Supa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkavenger_35
one of us should use their mechanical knowledge to make an MPB in real life, then we can drive around and scoff at the other MPB-less gentlemen whilst donning our helmets and sporting glorious armor

23 - 12-16-2012, 10:25 PM quote
Krash
Neptune Sleeps

Yep, a tree or something on the lines. From around 16:40 to just before 22:00, but only a small area near the spit was affected.

Though there is another outage from Shirley to Renfrew that I don't think was fixed yet if you want to grab some candles and go out...

24 - 12-16-2012, 10:35 PM quote
Zipperdude
The Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krash
Yep, a tree or something on the lines. From around 16:40 to just before 22:00, but only a small area near the spit was affected.

Though there is another outage from Shirley to Renfrew that I don't think was fixed yet if you want to grab some candles and go out...

haha I'll probably hear about it tomorrow at school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkavenger_35
one of us should use their mechanical knowledge to make an MPB in real life, then we can drive around and scoff at the other MPB-less gentlemen whilst donning our helmets and sporting glorious armor

25 - 12-17-2012, 06:00 AM quote
Valkrye
Nugget

Well I got everything to work by reading the post by Krash helping someone on TribesNext forums lawl. Same problem I was having. lol. It took me awhile but I got it now. And now I think I still haven't got the SI. Unless the download on TribesNext already solved that. I'm seeing pieces when I build but who knows when there's more pieces on the server... and yes I got SuperCon back to this comp.

26 - 12-17-2012, 06:09 AM quote
Valkrye
Nugget

Well. I'll be on after school. around 3:00-3:50. I might watch The Hobbit today, I heard it was great- two of my friends watched it twice :P ... I'll be on 'til 7:55 this morning. I'M SO HAPPY I GOT T2 ON MY LAPTOP! IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE! This means someday UltraCon, MegaCon, and I can play at the same time! Also... My oldest brother just got married... but I'm happy for him! The wedding was great! we'll... I gotta make some breakfast. I'll be on in a sec for awhile.

27 - 12-17-2012, 06:40 AM quote
Valkrye
Nugget

Good. SI took like half a second to download... lol...