Saving/loading lan building

Alright so i know the save command , in wich you save the radius of what you have constructed wich is something along the lines of
/savebuilding 90 admin/filename.cs
then it outputs it into the buildings/admin folder
now here is what i do not get, someone said you can only reload your constructed building radius if you are online, yet i heard on another forum that there is something like a load building console command. i just want to know. is it possible to reload your creation via lan? :eek:

Comments

• In general, very little is dependent on your online state. With that particular command, you should be able to either use "/loadbuilding admin/filename.cs", load it through the load mission building loader (reads buildings/admin folder) or use loadBuilding("admin/filename.cs");
  • Brilliant! thank you very much Krash. :D
  • grrrr! what the.. i am using construction version 0.69a and when i tried this loadbuilding command here is what happened

"unable to find function loadBuilding"
  • grrrr! what the.. i am using construction version 0.69a and when i tried this loadbuilding command here is what happened

I recommend you use another mod..

0.69a is incredibly outdated.

The other mods are Mods of 0.69a

Try deleting all your DSOs (except for the ones in do_not_delete) and double-checking that you're actually running the mod.
  • what are the pro's and cons of using mods based off of the construction mod?are there more commands at my disposal?
  • Shitloads.
  • Shitloads.

press /help or //help on metallic.

"shitloads" is a good idea.
    /shitloads
    a brillant idea.