happy b-day Phantom139

you are turning 18 good for you.

Comments

• woohoo! Happy Birthday! :D
  • Tis' a grand day for our fantom.
    Cun - Grat - choo- Lay - shins on your 18th.
  • Tis' a grand day for our fantom.
    Cun - Grat - choo- Lay - shins on your 18th.
    shuns, not shins.
    happy birthday Zaxx.
  • shuns, not shins.
    happy birthday Zaxx.

Hey genius, it isn't Zaxx's birthday.
  • :lol: its always my birthday
  • This thread must be renamed to "Happy Birthday Phantom139 and Andrew/Power"
    Happy Birthday, by the way.
  • Happy bday cracker.
  • lol. thanks :)
  • Happy Birthday
  • LOL, time to sing Happy b-day your fav song :lol:
  • OMG! WTF! BBQ! Happy birthday to you! :)
  • Happy birthday, Phantom.
  • ... do we have to guess who happy is? hmm no contest its probably cybot or oswald
  • Cybot is Oswald you fool. :D
  • Happy 14th birthday!
  • Cybot is Oswald you fool. :D

rofl XD too many smurfs damn it TOO MANY DAMN SMURFS AHHHHHH!!!! :(
  • crap smurfs, if you know the owner of them >.<
  • I'm going to virus that bitch's computer so bad, he will never be able to access the internet again.
  • I'm going to virus that bitch's computer so bad, he will never be able to access the internet again.

Who? fuckingshortmessagesssss
  • Happy face

Get a life.

getalifefag.jpg

Edit: lmao, I didnt even scroll down to see Blnukem's post.
  • and I thought that threats got your computer privileges restricted by the DEA...
    rofl
  • Edit: lmao, I didnt even scroll down to see Blnukem's post.

rofl :D
  • and I thought that threats got your computer privileges restricted by the DEA...
    rofl

true but these false aliases and pictures count as both slander and libel. I would have a justified reason for doing so (If I did, but I won't because thats gay). If anyone were to be punished, it would be oswald, and the DEA has highly limited power over computers, only the power to shut down a website, seizing my computer is a direct violation of my 4th amendment rights, because, they have no probable cause that I would do so, based on my previous usage of my computer, were they to do so, I would sue them.

for those who don't know, The 4th amendment states the following:
    The right of people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall NOT be violated; and no warrants shall issue, but upon PROBABLE CAUSE, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched and the persons or things to be seized.

So, basically in a nutshell (I am directing this to oswald), Unless if you want a good reason to be sued, very shortly, I would cease these unnecessary actions against me. They are pointless, and will only draw unwanted attention to yourself. And I also tire of having to type these rather lengthy posts to get my point out.
  • true but these false aliases and pictures count as both slander and libel. I would have a justified reason for doing so (If I did, but I won't because thats gay). If anyone were to be punished, it would be oswald, and the DEA has highly limited power over computers, only the power to shut down a website, seizing my computer is a direct violation of my 4th amendment rights, because, they have no probable cause that I would do so, based on my previous usage of my computer, were they to do so, I would sue them.

for those who don't know, The 4th amendment states the following:
    The right of people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall NOT be violated; and no warrants shall issue, but upon PROBABLE CAUSE, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched and the persons or things to be seized.

So, basically in a nutshell (I am directing this to oswald), Unless if you want a good reason to be sued, very shortly, I would cease these unnecessary actions against me. They are pointless, and will only draw unwanted attention to yourself. And I also tire of having to type these rather lengthy posts to get my point out.
    Get a life.

While you're at it, lose some weight.