Lagoon company

Lagoon company is a new clan. The owners are purple mualz, And super con.
+retired Lc Owner "Revy/Rebeca"
We're alied with T2B. We're recruiting Around 3-6 members, In this time of mean.

http://www.Lagooncompany.webs.com/ is our TEMPORALIY website.
The title explains Why and what we're doing here.

Comments

• TEMPORALIY

This thread is going to be full of win. I can tell it.

Also, welcome to the world of fat people squishing nuances.
  • The plot thickens...
  • He's made seven posts and he's getting this ambitious.
  • 20 bucks says I slaughter the clan single-handedly in a PvP match. W/o building a base. Any takers? Anyone?
  • 20 bucks says I slaughter the clan single-handedly in a PvP match. W/o building a base. Any takers? Anyone?
    Just to prove you wrong, I'll join this clan and beat you single handedly with a blaster.

I'll be on T2 tomoz. Have your $20 ready for when I destroy you.

Edit: I can join, right? :p
  • Can I be the one in the audience that takes a huge weapon from his robe dramatically and infuses your soul with Mitzi?
  • Although this isn't much of an competition. Although it is one, We shall not Go the bittiest of reality tragedy. W'ere here to build.Were here to win. We're here to start the new era of tribes 2 building. We are the chosen ones. We kill for honor. Not glory. Only honor, The new era has begun now STARTING 17 OF OCTOBER 2010! (Please go to forums to see more infomartion)
    (from their freewebs :p)
  • hey turtle
  • hello deflun
  • blaster.

I think hes talking about CCM, brosef.
  • Joe, you damn squid, host CCM more often
  • Lol, squiddies. :p
  • I think hes talking about CCM, brosef.
    :(
  • I don't get it.
    We try the best we can yet, You guys still put us down. Orignaly what happen....
    You guys are just all jerks now.
  • You lack maturity. Someday you'll understand, no worries.
  • You lack maturity. Someday you'll understand, no worries.

Snowfire: Hey Humans, I have known for a long time that I have been digging above your base. Also, I play on going under sea level. That will probably mess up all of your plans. Lulz

Me: No.

Iplop: No.

Snowfire: OMGWTFBBQ FUCK YOU GUYS. I HAVE SPENT LIKE 3.232 HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS, EVEN THOUGH IT STILL LOOKS LIKE GRIEFED TERRAIN. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THERE IS NO WAY I AM MOVING, THIS IS MY MASTERPIECE I HAVE LIKE 2 CHESTS HERE FULL OF CRAP!

Iplop: Banned.

Snowfire: You are immature everyone except me.

/endfail
  • Troll is attempting troll, DON'T FEED.
  • Humans is not a troll :(
  • Humans tastes like...chicken!
  • I don't get it.
    We try the best we can yet, You guys still put us down. Orignaly what happen....
    You guys are just all jerks now.

From my point of view :

One day some guys start a shitload of threads concerning things that don't seem to matter the rest of the comunity as it does to both of them, then they both start slowly alienating themselves and reaching the conclusion that we're all jerks and we just couldn't stand to see you guys happy so we made your lifes miserable, when the truth is that you guys presented yourself to this comunity as self-important jerks who would rather break down and fill our space with their shit instead of trying to be part of it.

If you want to go around saying "fuck you all" alright, go ahead and boil your freaking heads off while you're at it, if instead, you want to keep up with our pace and with our comunity, there's a reason why registering here is free and open to everybody.
  • ergh at least you dont get harrassed every few mins your on t2 because "your cool" and a part of their clan... i mean i dont mind it too much but it does get a bit annoying at times i have to say...
  • your cool death :lol:
    That was a joke about "your cool". You are fairly cool, but in this context you arent. Don't take that offensively! You are coo...nvm, fuck it. You know what I mean.
  • I find this entire argument pointless. Your complaint is that they are posting a lot of things that you don't care about... But you do care! The fact that you are posting time after time almost literally flaming them and alienating them is a testament to that. If you didn't care you would have completely ignored this. :clap:

And Mr. Meep, you are immature. Just a little. According to my eyes you are growing out of it though, unlike a few of us here.
  • I have come to kill your thread.
    Evil-smile-resized-128.jpg
  • In America, the threads kill you!
  • In Soviet Russia.. Troll feed YOUUU!
  • In Soviet Russia.. Troll feed YOUUU!
    Too bad they taste like vinegar.