ECM Source Code Release

I was going to come up with some sort of witty puzzle as a challenge before putting this up, but, it is just faster and easier for me to just publish it directly.

I'm releasing full source code to my construction mod, ECM, under the terms of the Affero General Public License version 3. Please read and understand the terms of the AGPLv3 before using the code. In short, you're free to use it, run a server, and make modifications. However, if you run a modified server, or include my code in another mod, you must make the full source of the code you run on your server available upon request from any player.

I include revisions starting from Construction 0.69a, through ECM Beta 8. Source code for ECM Beta 1 through Beta 7 is incomplete, since I can't seem to find the source for some of the files in the out of date versions (which were DSOs in my private releases to clanmates). Construction 0.69a lacks the source to dfunctions and the loadscreen, since the versions of these files in that version of the mod have never been released to my knowledge. The ECM Beta 8 source, however, is fully open, with no DSO dependencies.

There are some additional changes that I have made as part of an incomplete Beta 9 which are not currently available. I will push them shortly.

To access the source code, point a Mercurial client, or web browser to: http://hg.wavegap.com/hg/ecm/

Comments