I'm Back!!!

what up peps. how long has it been since ive been gone huh? like 4-5 months. every one calm down :simma:

Comments

• what up peeps. how long has it been since ive been gone Hugh? like 4-5 months. every one calm down :simma:
    fixed

welcome back

even though Idk you.
  • haha. hello. :wave: how long have you been on the construct forums or the severs themselves?
  • servers: 2 years(smurfing)

forums: 2 months

lol 2 2s
  • 2 2's...? whats so funny
  • idk.

the only thing funny is that theres 8 thyths on msn.
    Thythconpwnsftw or sommit like tht.

are SuperDoe and Jack the same person?
  • Don't mind Demoncard, noone knows where the fuck he came from.

Nah, but now seriously, welcome back!, even though I don't know you as well.

Oh, and you like Tiamat?, nice group!, although some of it's songs are too goth for my liking.. Do you dream of me?, that's a fucking nice song.
  • are SuperDoe and Jack the same person?
    No Way Man! Your Crazy.
    :rolleyes:
  • no not the group tiamat... the dragon queen bitch god!!!
  • Nah, but now seriously, im an aggressive twat!,Oh, and you like Tiamat?, nice group!,Demon nods.

are some kinda genie Deflun? stfu about me.
    if i want people to have quarrels with me its for my own amusement.

PS:you related to hitler?
  • servers: 2 years(smurfing)

:eek: Thats impossible! The TC servers don't allow smurfing.
  • :eek: Thats impossible! The TC servers don't allow smurfing.

Two years on base servers likely, or my server, i'm watching you Demon.
  • the TC severs can allow smurfing if you reverse smurf. first you enter a tc server then hit the windows button to return to desktop. then you open any other tribes 2 game version like DT or the like. then you enter tc on that game. then your original fresses ansd smurfs. you then can go back into oringinal and eter as a smurft while DT is still open.
  • I'm retarded and I edit quotes with exagerated stuff that makes it obvious that I have no imagination.

Yeah, I know.
  • Yeah, I know.

yeah, you do.
  • This is the agreeing day!
    • The agreeing day.jpg