I'll be gone for 2 weeks

I can't go on Tribes 2 for 2 weeks. Will miss ya guys! (Don't cry :( )

Comments

• er, why? O_o
  • Oh, I'm not in trouble, me dad is taking his computer (what I use to play Tribes 2) on a trip so I can't play Tribes 2 =/
  • Oh, I'm not in trouble, me dad is taking his computer (what I use to play Tribes 2) on a trip so I can't play Tribes 2 =/

heres an idea:
    copy c:/dynamix or wherever you installed T2,
    put it on a memory stick/flash drive/removable disk
    goto a internet cafe OR a local library if they have PC.
    copy T2 from flash drive to C:/

that works.
  • I'm having a unhandled exception on the other Windows I got. Address of c000005 0000000 (not sure if I used too many 0s or not =S) But everytime I try to open a tribes 2 DOS (Lan or Online) The screen goes black like it's gonna work then goes off then shows that unhandled exception, it doesn't even go to any part of the game! Maaaaybe a little help? (cause your like, ya know, the only person on the site for now)
  • I'm having a unhandled exception on the other Windows I got. Address of c000005 0000000 (not sure if I used too many 0s or not =S) But everytime I try to open a tribes 2 DOS (Lan or Online) The screen goes black like it's gonna work then goes off then shows that unhandled exception, it doesn't even go to any part of the game! Maaaaybe a little help? (cause your like, ya know, the only person on the site for now)
    did you download the latest official patch? (not Thyth-made)
  • I dunno. Don't think it matters. like I said, it doesn't work for any of the programs, Offline or online mode.
  • I dunno. Don't think it matters. like I said, it doesn't work for any of the programs, Offline or online mode.
    it DOES matter.
    I had the same problem, just install latest patch and/or latest drivers.
  • it DOES matter.
    I had the same problem, just install latest patch and/or latest drivers.
    Oh k :rolleyes:

lol I'll give it a shot :)
  • Um can you give me a link?

• Dude, can't you fucking chat with Demoncard on Xfire?
  • heres an idea:
    copy c:/dynamix or wherever you installed T2,
    put it on a memory stick/flash drive/removable disk
    goto a internet cafe OR a local library if they have PC.
    copy T2 from flash drive to C:/

that works.
    ^:wave:

You have to install t2 onto the flashdrive, then go to the internet cafe and play it straight from the flashdrive. T2 doesn't like being copied to different drives. I know cause I sometimes mod a little at school. Thats why hes getting a error, cause he copied.
  • DO you even need to copy it across to the computer? I mean me and a mate went through a phase of going to computer shops and playing Starcraft on their computers just though the stick. No install required!
  • DO you even need to copy it across to the computer? I mean me and a mate went through a phase of going to computer shops and playing Starcraft on their computers just though the stick. No install required!
    thats what I meant Spinny! ;)