Suprise!!!

Comments

• Sucks that there's still gonna be emitters that will point you out clear as day to the alert or watching.

Or that turrets don't give a damn if you're cloaked.
  • Getting rid of emitters and making turrets ignore it wouldn't be too hard
  • Comm Center radius (or AA cannon radius) + Stealth tank should = Detection!
  • Sucks that there's still gonna be emitters that will point you out clear as day to the alert or watching.

Or that turrets don't give a damn if you're cloaked.

yes, they do care if your cloaked.
    Getting rid of emitters and making turrets ignore it wouldn't be too hard

So true indeed. In fact, I'll do the emitters now. Turrets already ignore cloaked objects.

Your probably thinking, why the hell was I blasted by them when I was cloaked then. I modified the cloak detection alot. Now it only follows the TRUE C&C Tiberium Dawn Method.
    Comm Center radius (or AA cannon radius) + Stealth tank should = Detection!

This is the TRUE C&C Method:
    Cloaked Vehicles And Infantry

Although vehicles and most structures are not able to see these units while cloaked, infantry and Guard Towers (Not Advanced) will reveal these units if they get too close to them.

• =0 new to me, i thought i needed some sort of radar detection system
  • lol, thats ok.

The final Alpha Version is complete. Its On The First Post. And we are officially into beta 1.0 now. Thanks for all of the support, and I hope to continue to see you in the server sometime.

We actually have some full returning players now, or pretty much the players I see in the server daily.
  • hey,Phantom Can you start you server. The "Night storm cons" and all your mods are great!
    :)
  • Welcome To Beta 1.0. And the first thing to enter the mod.

Outposts.

These Portable MCV's can move around the map without risking the loss of your MCV. These outposts offer a 100m build radius (Hosts can set this) and you can set your spawn position at them instead of your MCV.

However, There are some limiting factors to these MOV's (Mobile Outpost Vehicle)

First Off, They are quite expensive at 3000 credits.

Secondly, Each Team is limited to 5 (Hosts can set this).

And Lastly, The Enemy MCV Will Jam the deploy signal if you are too close to it (450m is the default, Hosts can change this), unlike your MCV which can go right up next to the enemy MCV without being jammed.
  • Beta 1 Update.

Yeah sorry for this long wait. I got Halo Wars and got addicted to it for the past few days. :)

I have accomplished alot in the past few days.

Fixed many bugs, balanced many weapons, added the Survival Game type, and many more things.

So, what now?
    Well, Beta 1.0 is going to stay as Beta 1.0 for a while. Alviss is still working on some of the building functions, while I add some more game types and updates to the mod itself.

And, Just for your information. C&C Tiberium Conflict, Is not only a mod of Tiberium Dawn... No, This mod seeks out to see what I would have 'ADDED' to Tiberium Dawn.

Here is what you can expect:
    - New Maps
    -- On some of those: GDI vs GDI, and NOD vs NOD

- More Vehicles

- Maybe Sub-Superweapons
    -- IE: Airstrike, Artillery, ect.

Oh, and keep an eye out. If I see a good match going, I will go rouge, and take you both on with my brand new 'Hidden Faction'. But, I wont tell you anything about it right now. :)

Just enjoy, and I hope to see you in the server.
  • mod is pretty hawt from what i have seen so far. keep up the good work dude.
  • Ok, here we go with another Beta Update.

Bots. Yep, there are now Combat Bots in the mod that actually follow the Mod rule settings. They will go into combat, and if they run out of ammo, return to base to the barracks / hand of nod. If they don't see one, well, they commit suicide.

I managed to find some time to work on the C&C TC Client today. And It looks great now. It has a brand new background menu and the original C&C Tiberium Dawn Main Menu Music playing while in the menus.

I will be working more on the bots and the building process today, and If I find the time, Tiberium.
    • newMenu.JPG
  • Yaay! sending light infantry to go into tib fields to grow more if i start running out :D
  • Beta 1.0 is here. See the first post... enjoy!
  • Yesterday, I had a few people ask me these questions.

1) Can I Play as the NPA?

2) What exactly am I missing out on by not playing as the NPA?

3) What makes the NPA different?

Well, I have come to answer these questions.

First off, I did not make the NPA as a hidden Dev Faction. In fact, fire up your server in beta 1, and throw in the message /gorogue in your global chat. Even though it says that it's a dev command in the main server, it actually is not. The NPA is for 'Experienced Players' who I personally select. If you are selected, you will be able to access the usage of the NPA

Secondly, Like I said, the NPA is for Experienced Players. The NPA has the best infantry units in the mod, as well as possessing some very deadly base defenses. However, the NPA cannot construct any vehicle units which makes their weaknesses quite obvious, the big one especially of them only having their MCV to build around. But, with every weakness, comes a big payback, especially in the form of the most powerful superweapon in the mod. Spacious Rift is not a superweapon you want to mess around with. Placed properly, it can wipe out an entire base excluding the MCV.

And What makes the NPA different? Their superweapon of course. Also, this is one of the factions that did not appear in C&C Tiberium Dawn. Also, The NPA's build method is different. Instead of just needing certain buildings, their MCV has to be 'Upgraded' to the proper 'Tier Of Construction'. But other than that, your not missing out on much. Maybe you don't get to have the fun of slicing people into bits with the 5000 Credit Lord Phantom Class which possesses the Dual Energy Sword Weapon. Or, maybe you don't get the joy of upgrading the Arbiter to be completely invisible to everything until attacking. But, If you prefer your powerhouse buildings, or vehicles, I say to you, the NPA... Is not for you.

I'll update you on Beta 1.1 soon.

Thanks, And I hope I resolved those questions nicely.
    • screen1.png
    • screen2.png
    • screen3.png
    • screen4.png
    • screen6.png
    • screen7.png
    • screen8.png
    • screen9.png
    • screen11.png
    • screen12.png
  • For all of you who have Beta 1.0. Here is Client Version 2.

Just run the installer program. Enjoy.

EDIT.

This client version is no longer supported, please download the mod version Beta 1.1 and use the provided client instead.

http://www.the-construct.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2927
  • Beta 1.1 released, you can find it on the first page.

Or with this link:

http://www.the-construct.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2927

Please note, use the client included in this version instead of DLing the client release
  • Welcome To Beta 1.2

first off, The Advantageous Map Pack, lol I started naming my maps in groups as map packs.

The Advantageous Map Pack is all about many hills which can lead to ways into your enemy's base without them knowing, giving you an advantage.

I will preview these maps, and they are already in the server for your eyes. First to hit the spotlight, is Driven, you can see the first screen shot. This map has a large hill from each base to let you quickly ski to the other side of the map, the hills line the tops of the base which puts your MCV in a bit of a valley. Non the less, Driven brings out many interesting battles.

Secondly, an update on Alv's importer. We had another test go last night, and it seems to be doing well. Hopefully the script will reach near completion soon. Unfortunately, I did not grab any Screenies of the Con. Yard he spawned... oh well.

Lastly, there have been some significant weapons balancing that I made today. while it is not all complete yet, you can come check it out sometime.
    • screen1.png
  • Part two of the Advantageous Map Pack series.

Apex Lake:

Apex was a long lost NPA Stronghold that GDI and NOD never knew of. However, humanity did locate the base once, and when they did, they saw it under the surface of the lake.

However, I could talk about hidden bases all day, you shall find none in the map :D

Instead, you will find a hell hole awaiting to occur as GDI and NOD take it on in this waterfront battlefield. Each base has a large hill surrounding it, which can give either team the element of surprise, or, your advantage over your enemy.

Also, Alviss has mostly completed the building importer. we can now tie the buildings you submit into the mod with this script, so lets get that contest heated up and finished!
    • screen1.png
  • Mostly...?
  • Deflunolyth
    Trollyth
    Vazolyth
    Mezalyth
    Thyth
    Naosyth
    Kaidolyth
    Mazolyth
    Phantolyth
    Krasholyth
    Super-Doelyth
    WarWolfolyth
    Cornucopolyth
    Dead_Wronglyth
    Shaneolyth
    Mentulyth
    Ultralyth
    Blnukelyth
    Jackolyth
    ....(olyth)

oh my god.

Deatholyth :p
  • Synorsyth
  • Synorsyth

That person was banished from existance.. I suggest you don't even mention his name.
  • That person was banished from existance.. I suggest you don't even mention his name.

Synoryth is on the PS3.
  • Dark Dragon DXlyth?
  • Dark Dragon DXlyth?

No, Darkyth Dragonyth DXyth.
  • BUILDINGS!!! Today alviss showed us the near complete (or completed) building importer script. It works nicely now and we got to have fun with the new MCV.

You can now only use the MCV once, just like in C&C TD, so make sure you deploy it well. then you get the brand new construction yard. (see below)
    • screen1.png
  • Much to do, much to do, much to do.
  • COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

(Once i saw synor on Sting-Wraith's mod, that was the last time i think anyone saw him)
  • Wow, Phantom you play CnC? I support CnC Essence mod >:D and this mod is awesome, I'm going to install(again) tribes 2 for the last time :) Why TB? can't it be Cnc TW or Tiberian sun?