Nukem's Brothel

Yep... My own forum. :) Enjoy.

Nukem's Brothel

Comments

• I hope it turns out to be a great success. :)
  • Whatever you do, don't adopt Sythe's anti-spamming policy.
    Somehow telling your users that if you spam you will go to jail doesn't seems like a good idea.
  • Whatever you do, don't adopt Sythe's anti-spamming policy.
    Somehow telling your users that if you spam you will go to jail doesn't seems like a good idea.

LOL!!!
  • You already had a forum? I bet eolk didnt even change the password to it.
  • You already had a forum? I bet eolk didnt even change the password to it.

What?..

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?
  • I think the pest is referencing to my post
    We already have some nice forums, http://www.the-construct.net, please don't advertise other forums here.

Now, I apologise for the misunderstanding Demoncard, what that post really meant to say was
    Noone really cares about your forum Sythe, but I don't wanna sound like an asshole, because I still think you're a nice kid.
  • Even still, I don't care about Sythe's unused forum. :p
  • Me either, but we surely do care about your unused forum.. don't we :rolleyes:

I need to take a shower, I have to get all this elitism off my skin..
    Plus, my dick stinks to latex.
  • Me either, but we surely do care about your unused forum.. don't we :rolleyes:

Uhh... Hey asshole? Did you realize that I just fucking got it up? And I'm using it for EVE and my mod, so it's not unused. Know what you're talking about before you say something.
  • Uhh... Hey asshole? Did you realize that I just fucking got it up? And I'm using it for EVE and my mod, so it's not unused. Know what you're talking about before you say something.
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  • I think the best is referencing to my post

Now, I apologise for the misunderstanding Demoncard, what that post really meant to say was
    so, simply put:
    If no-one gave a shit about Sythe's forum, who's going to give a shit about Nukem's?
  • so, simply put:
    If no-one gave a shit about Sythe's forum, who's going to give a shit about Nukem's?

Simple, my forum has a purpose, Sythe's didn't. Your idiocy probably prevents you from seeing this.
  • Did you realize that I just fucking got it up?
    /me sniggers.
  • /me cares about Nukem's forum.