Spin's Recent Pro Duck Shins

Hey guys just thought I'd use you all as guinea pigs, not in the traditional omgwtf Cyrogen manner though!

I've got a new tune that I'm personally working on and I think it is of immense potential. If you've got the time could you have a listen to it and tell me what you think of it and give me some constructive criticism? I'd really appreciate it :)

Download it here: http://www.filefreak.com/pfiles/89849/New%20band%20idea.mp3

Fank j00!

Comments

• Needs more...essence.

It does indeed have potential, but a mere mystical sound and beat won't get ya too far..

Hope that helps...
  • Oh , of course mate. Understand that this is meerly the intro. When it all stops, that's probably where I'm gonna start the first breakdown/buildup. The next section will include a melodic bassline and a lead synth, but for now I'm just talking about the actual intro itself. Does it establish the mood? Does it carry the song but hint of what's to come? Think Sasha :)
  • Ah, for a pure intro, it's great.

Although I have to say...the "tink tink tink...tonk tonk" repeating is a little strong >_<

Perhaps it starts low then gains while the rest of the piece plays?
  • Great work Spin, I thought the intro sounded good, and it did establish the mood, however, it may need just a little more work. Keep it up. :)
  • Great work Spin, I thought the intro sounded good, and it did establish the mood, however, it may need just a little more work. Keep it up. :)

what ultracorn said. XD
  • I'm unable to visit that link, it says:

"mySQL: User filefrea_cddata has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections on line 5 in /home3/filefrea/public_html/includes/mysql.class.php"
  • interesting...
  • I'm unable to visit that link, it says:

"mySQL: User filefrea_cddata has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections on line 5 in /home3/filefrea/public_html/includes/mysql.class.php"
    Yeah some people, myself included, have had that problem. Try using IE and right clicking on the link and download it, as its a link to the mp3 itself