Teh Storyline.

Snow looked up at the President, or at least at the black screen that seperated them. Two men in powered armors were beside him, black with teh dark green and dark red stripes that indicated their Death Watch position. Two more stood behind him, flanking the door. Their arms were folded, and their stance was slightly loose, but they were still an imposing site. The armors were 8 1/2 feet tall, and the armor had enough power to flip a tank. Not something to trifle with. The president spoke, and Snow snapped his attention back to him. The president was wearing that odd mask that hid everything behind wolfish features. The black suit and white tie clashed with it horribly, but who was he to offer fasion advice to the President of the mighty USA, which now spanned all of North America and half of South America.

Choose one. And only one. As the first platoon leader, you get first pick. The rest of your team will also only get one piece. Choose.

Snow turned his attention back down to the various pieces of armor that were laid in the odd styrofoam before the most powerful desk in the world. Apparently they were experimental pieces, and currently the most powerful pieces in existence. There was a complete set of armor, but only for one person. Each man in his platoon was to test a piece. Then, he'd report the results, back to the President. He smiled, a direct line of power, how nifteh for him. He studied the pieces of armor, made of some material called Mieth. He shrugged, and turned aburptly, gesturing to one of the huge armors.

You, come here. Stand two feet in front of me. Now.

Comments

• double thread
  • No, it's not, actually. If you'd fucking read and use that fucking peanut you call a brain, you'd know that. God damn I hate noobs like you. >:C Now, stfu, and don't post in this thread again kthxbai
  • You need to calm down Snow.. I don't care if you have some fun with role playing, but don't start cursing like hell when someone says something. If you want me to delete his post, then I will. Of course, I don't like that cunt either, so I kinda don't mind if you curse him in particular off, just don't do what I do and curse him off in every post, it'll kill the thread.
  • Its "The" not teh.