TWM 2.5 Server

sorry for the quick update...

well, with this release, this is the LAST topic you will see that contains a TWM download, excluding a 'Large Release'. I say so, Because I have implemented a fully functional Auto-Update Into this version of TWM. All servers running online will now auto update to the latest.

I will only release full versions will large changes such as mass script moving, ect.

Other than that, enjoy.

EDIT:
TWM 2.7:
http://www.the-construct.net/forums/showpost.php?p=28411&postcount=21

Comments

• On more than one occasion I've opened one of your mod attachments and open a file inside to find something unmistakably familiar... Or maybe I'm just nuts. :wave:
  • On more than one occasion I've opened one of your mod attachments and open a file inside to find something unmistakably familiar... Or maybe I'm just nuts. :wave:

what did you see? I would like to know.
  • I think updates are better posted in the sections/threads containing the items being updated.

But, maybe that's just me.
  • Eh, more noticeable...
  • TWM 2.6 Server.

Modifications:

-New Tech armor
    -Auto Update now properly Exec files Upon Update
    -Adv. Door Pack Added
    -Card Device Added
    -/givecard & /takecard

EDIT:

Please Download TWM 2.7 Here:
    http://www.the-construct.net/forums/showpost.php?p=28411&postcount=21
  • Why don't you chill out with the releases for a while until you get what you think is a fully releasable candidate, ie. can't think of anything else to add to it. This way you're not releasing a new version every couple of days, thus people will tend to have the up to date copy as opposed to having to dl a new one all the time?

just a thought :)
  • Why don't you chill out with the releases for a while until you get what you think is a fully releasable candidate, ie. can't think of anything else to add to it. This way you're not releasing a new version every couple of days, thus people will tend to have the up to date copy as opposed to having to dl a new one all the time?

just a thought :)

I understand what you're saying, it's only that when you find a late bug in the auto-update system, you would think to release a fix at the same time. So I put together a couple of things people wanted me to add in to the mod, along with the auto update fix.
  • Thank you for fixing the doors phntom. <3
  • what did you see? I would like to know.
    Krash gazed into the crystal ball and saw Demoncard juggling pizzas.

true story ;)

I remember sticking half my derm torso through ment's bus...good times....
  • Someone asked me for this, I think castiger, so here it is:

Updates To Come in TWM 2.7:

- Enhanced Zombie AI, No more getting away with tanks... they hunt targets as priority levels now.
    - Horde and Combat Construction Game Modes
    - Guided Cruise Missile SA Weapon (Testing Things for Future Artillery Beacon Mode)
    - Vacuum Bomb Upgrade (Included if you Recently Ran Server (In Auto-Update))
    - Scorcher Weapon (Req. Fire Extinguisher Medal & Rank 39)
    - Content Saving System 1.4
    -- Doors Now Properly Save
    -- Card Packs Now Save
    - Tech Armor (3 Tool Slots)
    - Napalm Cannon Ammo Reduced to 7
    - Upgraded Chat Command System (/CMDHelp)
    - Zombie Spawn & Making Players Into Zombies Compacted into 2 Commands (/SpawnZ & /MakeZ)
    - And More...
  • I have made a significant change to the ranking system today, and It comes with two major mod enhancements.

The First, Weapon Restrictions is now Centralized to Weapons.cs, Reducing functions again. Also, the rank check is now performed on weapon mount, not on weapon fire.

Secondly, I modified the Inventory Hud. Weapons that are not yet within your use of rank are now removed from the hud completely.
  • so, whats TWM?
  • Woo! *checks things off on his "To badger Phantom about" list.*
  • Woo! *checks things off on his "To badger Phantom about" list.*
    so, you know?
  • Weapon Idea List For TWM 2.7-2.8:
    - Dual MP12 Uzis, Rank Req (5-8?), Press Grenade To Fire Second Uzi.
    - RPG Launcher, Rank Req (28-30?), Launches a RPG(duh?)
    - M4A1 Automatic Rifle, Rank Req(16-20?), Good at medium range
    - M4A1 w/ Silencer, Rank Req(35-40?), good to be hidden...
    - Centaur Dual Pistols, Rank Req(15-17?), Press Grenade To Fire Second Pistol.

Some or all of these may be appearing in TWM 2.7-2.8.
  • - Dual MP12 Uzis, Rank Req (5-8?), Press Grenade To Fire Second Uzi.

Oh god, thats gunna rape. lol
  • What's with this grenade to fire secondary weapon shit? You have any idea how many people are gonna fuck up with that? Use the jet key instead. It's not used otherwise, where as teh grenade key is.
  • What's with this grenade to fire secondary weapon shit? You have any idea how many people are gonna fuck up with that? Use the jet key instead. It's not used otherwise, where as teh grenade key is.

Alright then, here's what you get to do. Grab a book on torque game programming and learn to do armor triggers by yourself. Then, when I release TWM 2.7, you can go in and modify the code to your likings. Otherwise... SHUT UP. Do you know how much me and nukem hate your blabbering!? These are our mods, not yours. The people are fine with what we add. Everyone except you, you just have to be mr. Perfection, and step in and try to change everything. We are NOT Democrats, go preach your 'Change' elsewhere...
  • for a second there, i thought it said Demoncards, not demoncrats. :o
  • TWM 2.7 Server
  • TWM 2.7 Server

Currently, there's a bug with the XP system. New players with no or negative XP cannot build.
  • no, pure build is off. The Rank System does not apply anything to the pure build armor or it's tools.
  • Phantom, I'm saying from experiance, and watching other people do it and then bitch, about the grenade key being used for secondary functions. >:C You go to toss the grenade, and then you like, RPG yourself or something. The RX's use the jet key to fire the secondary, jip that somehow. And your democracy post is kind of lame...

As for me "blabbering", I'm attempting to contribute to your mods so that they don't suck. Oftentimes I point out things that are annoying others.

And yes I'm a perfectionist, deal.
  • And yes I'm a perfectionist, deal.

You should make your own mod then. I would love to see your brain have a syntax error when you do something you think is perfect but still have an objection on it in some way. You would endless try to perfect that one thing for eternity until the fighting in your head is resolved by some nuclear war.
  • :( stop shitting on people you guys.
    *where is the love?*
  • I second that. Why would you post up all your ideas and progress up here if you weren't using it to get people's opinions? A second opinion and an open mind go a long way...
  • ^ & ^^.
    Lol.
  • Snow, don't mind phantom, his mod aint going anywhere anyway, why bother?
  • Because it has the potential if he'd stop making it all glory to him and adding queer stuff like that tomahawk missile weapon. Which is utterly pointless, and adds NOTHING to the mod.
  • I think it's no surprise to any of us that phantom lacks the clarity and taste to make a good mod, that's why I never even bothered downloading it, just like many, many others.

Seriously, why bother.