Twm 2.8

Due to the idiotic fools who decided to waste their time insulting my mod in the other thread, I'm just going to start this new one for TWM 2.8 and Beyond

Change list 2.7 -> 2.8
-Horde Game: Modified Key Functions, No more Annoying "[name] joined team" messages
-Centralized Settable Functions in TWM.MainConfig.cs
-Cynthia Chat Functions
-Player Count Errors Addressed
-/Scale Addressed
-Fixed the Pistol List
-Added Two 'Hidden' Turrets, They will be used later
-/MyName & /SetName now set your SensorGroup Name
-Added My Editor Gun
-Objective hud modifications
-News Ticker in Cons Game
-Added the Harbinger Gunship
-Added The Proton Collider Bolt Mode To the Bunker Buster
-Added a Vacuum Bomb emmiter
-Fixed a good amount of bugs
-A Few Other Things

Be sure to post any additional bugs you find here so we can fix them.

::Ignorant comments will be ignored and dealt with proper action.

::Anti-Me Comments will earn you a 6 month ban from all TWM servers and continued action will get you permanently banned, DO NOT BE A SNOWFIRE, WE ALL HATE HIM.

Thanks for all the continued support, we will continue development on this fast growing and excellent mod thanks to all of your suggestions and improvements.

Remember, We want your suggestions, ideas, and any bugs you find to fix ASAP for an auto-patch, Thanks.

-Phantom

Comments

• OMGOSH SIX MONTH BAN WUT WILL I DU!?

And no, everyone does not hate me. You do because I'm straightforward and rant when you miss the BASIC OF THE BASIC, which EVERY other mod has already neatly covered and moved onto bigger things. I speak the truth when I say something about a mod, and banning me will not make the truth go away. Thinking such is simply ignoring reality, and blinding yourself to actuality.

And don't compliment your own mod, it makes you look arrogant in the extreme.

Also, attempting to ban someone from a mod pretty much broadcasts you don't have balls.
    Kudos to Blnukem for growing balls, lol
  • OH yeah, turrets are lame and need to be monitored, not added. To lazy to edit last post.
  • ive ran out of popcorn :(
  • Snow, for the love of Thyth, let it go man. New thread and BAM! More instigation. As much as you dislike someone, you're not gonna just bust down their door, go into their house, and start yelling, are you?

If you're that bugged about a ban, then perhaps politely ask for it to be removed or wait in silence? Or if you're not bugged about it, then I ask that you stop acting like it agitates you.

And if you hate the circumstances that much then don't respond to threads and don't try to revisit the mod. Just chill; other servers and mods are available for your convenience.
  • Kudos to Blnukem for growing balls, lol

I've got balls of steel! ;)
    As much as you dislike someone, you're not gonna just bust down their door, go into their house, and start yelling, are you?

I've done this once. :(
  • The ban doesn't bother me in the least, it's his utter stupidity and ignorance that makes me lose my temper.

But alas, you're right, I should restrain my agitation and instigation. =/ Thanks for the check. :p
  • Anti-Me Comments will earn you a 6 month ban from all TWM servers...

You're fat. Now ban me. That was an anti-Phatom139 comment.
  • What if I make two anti-Phatom139 comments in a row, do I get banned for a year?
  • You're fat. Now ban me. That was an anti-Phatom139 comment.

You are "Ignored", because no one gives a crap about what you have to say to your superiors.
  • Ah gold! Thanks for providing me with the first quote I've deemed as signature material!
  • Dammit, I tried. Thank ye SnowFire.

Those of you who are about to post, we salute you.
  • I've done this once. :(

You had a bat, if memory serves.
    Snow, for the love of Thyth, let it go man.

I love this statement. It's defiantly signature worthy. But i'm sure Thyth doesn't need anymore ego boosting, he already knows he's great.
  • You had a bat, if memory serves.

No, that was another time. XD
    You are "Ignored", because no one gives a crap about what you have to say to your superiors.

I don't recall saying anything to Obama recently, you must be mistaken. You're still Phat, btw. Go eat some moar twinkies. :lol:
  • Snow, for the love of Thyth, let it go man.
    Are you trying to sound like Meatloaf?
  • What the hell is a meatloaf.
    I dont know what you all go on about half of the time, but this is absolute tripe (not trash)
    English is the language, American is not, start talking properly or ill throw you a book for 3 year olds on spelling.
    I dont know what you all go on about half of the time, but this is absolute tripe (not trash)
    English is the language, American is not, start talking properly or ill throw you a book for 3 year olds on spelling.

That first sentence needed a question mark, not a period. :)
  • /me hands Nao back his big red pedant marker pen :)
    You dont get out much, do you?
    But I guess you wouldnt, as you're stuck in MJ's basement waiting for him to return.

Google "Meat Loaf".
    He's a singer.
  • it wasnt a question,its a fact.
    such things shouldnt exhist
  • I'm compelled to agree with Zax.
  • Those of you who are about to post, we salute you.
    FIRE!! *cannon*
  • Those of you who are about to post, we salute you.

You got that wrong, it's, "For those about to post, we salute you."
  • it wasnt a question,its a fact.
    such things shouldnt exhist
    Can you speak english? Dont they teach you anything in MJ's basement?
    I'm compelled to agree with Zax
    ^Predictable.
  • He's right however.
    Go sit in the corner, im sure someone will be there to pick you up...
    or not.
  • You got that wrong, it's, "For those about to post, we salute you."
    Yes, I suppose changing a few words does screw up the message entirely.

Last time I try to calm people down in your threads.
    Enjoy the storm. :wave:
  • Yes, I suppose changing a few words does screw up the message entirely.

Last time I try to calm people down in your threads.
    Enjoy the storm. :wave:

Now you know why we all hate him. :p
  • Now you know why we all hate him. :p
    Oh, I hate him too, but I was trying to be respectable and fair to him by leveling out the thread before it escalated to another e-drama seeding ground.

And then that happened. Shoulda seen it coming.

*shrug* Ah well.
  • E-Coffee in this thread too?
  • Nah. I want to watch the Con community kill Phantom's pride, or watch him swallow it as he realizes he's alone.
  • ^Predictable.

Wow!, you saw that one comming.

Who would ever say so?