ACCM 1.4 Update

A bunch of people have been asking how ACCM 1.4 is coming along, so I thought I'd throw up an update.

I haven't been doing much since EVE Online has been distracting me. :p

Sentinels: The sentinel network now has a basic ability to adapt the number of zombies present on the server, instead of just spawning randomly. Sentinels also now have a basic ability to group together when in a remote area. Sentinel spawning has also been completely remade (again) to enhance performance.

Bug Fixes: I've noticed many issues with certain inventory items, after a closer inspection, these issues were also in CCM. There will be less errors when throwing grenades/shooting things.

Minor Performance Enhancement: Zombies had their own "targets" in 1.3.1 and 1.3.2, which generate a LOT of lag when there's any on the server. As a result, they will be returned to originals of CCM. The client pack I will be releasing with 1.4 replaces the Bio-Derm storm skin with the Zombie skins for those who enjoy the Zombie skin.

Audio: I've lately been working on some new ACCM music, as well as a in-game music cycler that cycles through music randomly in-game, it will be clientside however.

Comments

• Will bitch later. :)
  • A bunch of people have been asking how ACCM 1.4 is coming along, so I thought I'd throw up an update.

I haven't been doing much since EVE Online has been distracting me. :p

Sentinels: The sentinel network now has a basic ability to adapt the number of zombies present on the server, instead of just spawning randomly. Sentinels also now have a basic ability to group together when in a remote area. Sentinel spawning has also been completely remade (again) to enhance performance.

Bug Fixes: I've noticed many issues with certain inventory items, after a closer inspection, these issues were also in CCM. There will be less errors when throwing grenades/shooting things.

Minor Performance Enhancement: Zombies had their own "targets" in 1.3.1 and 1.3.2, which generate a LOT of lag when there's any on the server. As a result, they will be returned to originals of CCM. The client pack I will be releasing with 1.4 replaces the Bio-Derm storm skin with the Zombie skins for those who enjoy the Zombie skin.

Audio: I've lately been working on some new ACCM music, as well as a in-game music cycler that cycles through music randomly in-game, it will be clientside however.

Blnukem, if your clever, you can make it server side :)

If you have seen my /music command, anyways...
  • Do my Derm insticts detect competition?
    Ya!

Looks quite promising, I might download.
  • Blnukem, if your clever, you can make it server side :)

If you have seen my /music command, anyways...

1. It's better off if it's ClientSide since it's for custom music.
    2. I don't give a shit about any of your commands.
    Do my Derm insticts detect competition?
    Ya!

Looks quite promising, I might download.

What?
  • 1. It's better off if it's ClientSide since it's for custom music.
    2. I don't give a shit about any of your commands.

What?

I never said use my command. All I said was if your clever enough, you can make it serverSide
  • I never said use my command. All I said was if your clever enough, you can make it serverSide

And I already did make it serverside, it would just be a lot more flexible client side.
  • And I already did make it serverside, it would just be a lot more flexible client side.

oh? I find you knowing how to use TCPObjects hard to believe.
  • oh? I find you knowing how to use TCPObjects hard to believe.

And I find you having the capacity to make a mod that actually works without having multiple people write your shit for you hard to believe as well.

Now if you don't have anything constructive to say, don't fucking post here. I'm not turning this into another one of your "e-drama" fail threads. Infact, I'm locking this thread so I don't have to argue with an idiot such as yourself.
This discussion has been closed.