ACCM 1.4 Update: UNCLOSED! ;D

Make an official sticky thread stating the various updates as you complete them?
ALong with an official server list with hosts and admins that you recongize? Idk. ;)

Comments

• Well if certain idiots like Phantom would refrain from posting his bullshit to attempt to start more "e-drama" I might do such a thing.
  • Deleted Phantom's last post since he can't SHUT THE FUCK UP for once.
  • So wipe out all the e-drama posts. You have that ability. :)
  • Yay i Started the E-Thing!
  • Well if certain idiots like Phantom would refrain from posting his bullshit to attempt to start more "e-drama" I might do such a thing.
    Yeah, he can keep his crap in his dumb little forum.
  • Yeah, he can keep his crap in his dumb little forum.

except that half the time, it's nukem, excellerating the drama.
  • Suck my balls, Canadian.
  • /agree with alviss
  • GO NUKEM!

Once again, Nukem proves better than Phantom. As you all likely know, I de-bug Phantom's post-CCM mod, as I do for anyone and everyone, and then report the errors. As you also all know, I'm a perfectionist, and report things such as spelling errors and grammatical errors. It came to my attention that these are all through TWM. Phantom won't fix them. And at the same time, I noticed that Bln does. So, KUDOS TO NUKEY! :D
  • Yes, I know. I'm uber.
  • Yeah, he can keep his crap in his dumb little forum.

i honestly dont see the point in his forum. its full of shit that nobody wants to read.

And yes, Nukem is uber...sometimes... :O
  • Naa this forum is brilliant! There's always someone flying off the handle at someone else in an interesting and colourful manner! It's a good source of teh lulz :)
  • is it bad if I just want to know what's up with the mod, and not about faggotry?
  • is it bad if I just want to know what's up with the mod, and not about faggotry?

simply put, I DONT FUCKIN KNOW!... varys i guess :p