Admin Veh Question

Hello, I just have a question about a vehicle I saw when I was on one of the "the-construct" servers. I know that it was either an admin or a super admin who was spawning a bunch of vehicles for everyone, and I think it was called the talon, but im not sure... Is there a list that I can look at that has commands listed that has to do with vehicles and stuff like that.

Comments

• You're probably thinking of the Viper. :p

A lot of the commands on the TC servers aren't in any public release of the mod at the moment, and haven't really been put on much of a list. I did put together a bit of a list of Metallic 1.4 commands here a few months back, but other than that they're all just in memory.

The command for adding vehicles is "/addveh vehiclename" or "/addveh vehtype vehname", in the context of the viper being "/addveh flyingvehicle viperflyer".
  • okay, so i'll try the viper, that might be the one that I was thinking of =)
  • wait, i tried that and it didn't work. did you mean that I wont even be able to use the vehicles on those servers at all?
  • any more help on this? i cant seem to get it to work. i am SA on my server.
  • You won't be able to use the custom vehicles from the TC servers on your own (or that command in particular), as they weren't included with any previous release.

If you really needed to add a vehicle by command rather than the pad you could use something in the console like
    new FlyingVehicle(){dataBlock = "BetsyFlyer";position = "0 0 110";team = "1";};

• oh ok i see what your saying now thx