Whats Going On!!

Whats going on guys!??!??? Why that admins are going to be a noob??!? Only Mezalyth is good.... Others Are going to be .... what ever.. what can you do. ahh AND! STOP DOING THAT THINGS OR BAN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• I'd like to re-elect vazolyth for the position of admin, this all started after that.
    Stupid illusion
  • I re-elect Vazolyth also. He was a jerk sometimes. But he didnt mute me for no reason, or kick me out of emotion. And he definitley didnt get involved in our private matters. So go vazolyth.
  • I'll tell you what's going on.
    The server has been infested with noobs during the past couple weeks. Not the usual noob. I mean the most whinny noobs you have ever seen. They scream and cry and build on your stuff. The admins took action against the usual noobs which resulted in a ban or two.
  • I pass the vote to return Vazzy's admin.

3 months ago, I did say that noobs were appearing in Vazzy's absence.
  • I like Vazolyth. And I like Rysterf's pedobear avatar.
  • Vazolyth was not "bad" at all...you just had to follow the rules
  • Dunno why Vazo was deadmined. I think the admins here are fine. just need to follow and give a good first impression.
  • Naa he was prone to moments of cock-ness. There were a few times where he just deleted all my pieces because he thought my building was crap and he was verbally abusive a lot of the time, which made me reluctant to go onto the server.
  • He did kick me once for building a huge box (which changed colour) around his house.

Forgive and forget.

Wheres Shane?
  • I also agree that vazo should get his admin back.
  • A couple months ago everyone was throwing tomatoes at vazo and now everyone wants him back, lol, go figure.

Anyway, how did this thread turned into a "vazolyth for admin" thread?

Or was this another thread bisected by Eehk O-o?!

Okay...the hell...

First everyone was complaining. Admins are too abusive. They won't do what I want. They don't listen to me. They suck at their job. I didn't deserve to be kicked. I wasn't doing anything. They're ruining the game. They suck the fun out of everything. They didn't give me the vehicles I wanted. They didn't let me load my building. They deleted my building. They disabled vehicles.

And now you want them to take action...kick him, mute him, ban him, there's too many n00bs.

I have a very nice suggestion for you all: Shut up.

We try. Really. There are various ways to handle each problem that arises in a Construct server, and each Admin solves them in their own way. A mute, a kick, a mere warning, or some other action.

Some may view it as "unfair" or "abusive", but really, we look at each situation and try to handle it in a way that seems fair, but at the same time teaches a lesson.

Or, we shoot you, mute you, and kick you because you're so damn annoying and can't learn how to chill the f$#@ out and drop an issue that's been dead for a good 3 minutes.

Long story short: Anything we do to you, we think you deserve.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Or we'll push you out.
  • Grow up let administrators do there job.............they do this for a reason to keep the server running in order, just stop complaining about bad administrators.

I don't think it has been 2 months and I'm unbanned oh. well hello anyway.
  • Grow up let administrators do there job.............they do this for a reason to keep the server running in order, just stop complaining about bad administrators.

I don't think it has been 2 months and I'm unbanned oh. well hello anyway.

Wait, you still visit these forums?
  • Wait, you still visit these forums?
    57266747.png
  • Your signature is full of epic fail.
  • Your signature is full of epic fail.
    O'rlly? Then here's moar fail.
  • All this fail is epic win.
  • This thread is going places...
This discussion has been closed.