My name is Eek...

... and I have a beard Zeus himself grows envious!

Comments

• I should have known...
  • I wet myself.
  • ... 0.o what happened to make you guys come back? if I may ask? :P
  • Lies. All lies.
  • Kind of suspicious if you ask me.
  • They are legit accounts, if that's what you're suspicious about.

<3 Construct
  • ... 0.o what happened to make you guys come back? if I may ask? :P

Construct is totally random... was like that from the day I met him.. and always will be I suspect.

Myself.. I check here every 2 months (also rather random).. I just don't have much to say.
  • I usually find myself lurking as well on most forums I visit, I just have some sort of strange affinity with this board that keeps me posting here.
  • The colors, they are a pleasure for the tips.

Mostlikely, how you abandoned your myspace account (with cartoon picture) long ago. I don't even know what you and JackTL look like to this day.

Is Tribes 3 the game people would like to forget or did it just have that effect on me? Does it have any community?
  • I own it, it isin't that awesome, only good thing that it had was campaing. And i don't think it has that much community, only few servers online.
  • Wait, there's a Tribes 3?
  • Wait, there's a Tribes 3?
    facepalm.jpg
  • I usually find myself lurking as well on most forums I visit, I just have some sort of strange affinity with this board that keeps me posting here.

Me too.
  • Posting in an epic thread!

Anyway, many projects are going ahead. The current one so far is TribesNext which I'm sure you knew about. Others have tried and failed (legions, probably ascension, etc) and there are some who are constructing something similar on newer platforms, such as myself with Unreal 3 and some guy with ET:QW.
  • Yes, well... Hmm, I'm speechless for once.
  • The colors, they are a pleasure for the tips.

Mostlikely, how you abandoned your myspace account (with cartoon picture) long ago. I don't even know what you and JackTL look like to this day.

I never really liked myspace (or facebook or hyves) but if you really wanna know: most (a few years back tho)

As for Jack TL.. the best I could find is: jack
    from this old place

Also do you remember this post at some other old place (first post on the page)?
    I'm not 100% sure.. shame it wasn't archived.

Is Tribes 3 the game people would like to forget or did it just have that effect on me? Does it have any community?
    Tribes 3 was fun.. but I never got into the multilayer (anymore than any other unreal game)..
    I had trouble getting into unreal engine coding tho... very interested to see what others can do with it ^_^
  • Wow, memories. That was when I was still named 'DynaBlade'. I switched names (I think) before I logged onto T2 with you and Construct (or was it Jack and Construct) and said I could help with some things for construction. Or maybe not, I don't remember.

Unreal engine coding takes some real thinking to get around in, coming from T2 anyway. Someone more experienced in C++ and Java will find themselves easier to adapt, but yeah. I've been making mostly framework in my free time, but here's some basic level jetpacking stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g04De1dQNjQ

Unreal 3 is a lot easier to mod and mess around in than it's predecessors I've noticed though.
  • Most you look pretty accurate to your avatar, actually.

DYNABLADE
  • I need to host a file, a picture Jack used as an avatar or for the website of long ago. Where to host I wonder.
  • I think this forum allows you to upload images, if that's what you need, lol.
  • tinypic is always quick and easy.
  • I helped turn Eehk's face into a meme. Who's next?
  • Posting in an epic thread!
    Toasting in Epic Bread!
  • How the days have come and gone
  • Sadly enough ^
  • Jack (at least the picture he gave for the website).

2vmzuya.jpg
  • Oh yeah I remember that picture now. Awesome.
  • Reminds me of a white Captain Sisko.
  • Deep Space 9 is one of my favorite Star Trek series.

1_1_full.jpg