Ich habe eine Frage für Eehk.

Could I get a list of songs you mixed in with your Walk In The Fog Mix?

Comments

• I'll just be quiet...
  • No hablo espanol.
  • No hablo espanol.
    I don't even know what to say.
  • Why didn't you PM Eehk instead of creating a thread?
  • Because he didn't want to PM him, why do you need to be cynical? Fucking people here are ridiculous sometimes.
  • Yo si hablo espa
  • Guten Abend, Herr Ozzy! Wie ghet er sein?

...I wonder if I did that right...
  • Yo si hablo espa
  • Oh jeez.

Yeah, hold on, lemme figure it out.

edit: Updated the post to include the tracklist
    http://raptorhideout.blogspot.com/2009/12/walk-in-fog-mix.html

Anyone who is a fan of ambient things should have a listen as well. I enjoy this mix very much myself. You might also like this: http://www.mixcloud.com/dannniel/dead-pilot-2010-mix/
  • Guten Abend, Herr Ozzy! Wie ghet er sein?

...I wonder if I did that right...

Guten Abend, Herr Ozzy! Wie gehts?
  • Guten Abend, Herr Ozzy! Wie gehts?
    Ah. Danke. >_<
  • Thanks a lot Eehk! Thought I'd turn this into a post to give a little boost in notoriety to raptor hideout.
  • Heh, I found the Hideout in an odd way. I found the source to Eehk's changing signature and just followed it. Very neat place!
  • I've followed the raptor hideout for about year or so now. I remember Raptor hideout when it was a forum. It used to be the replacement for rawr32.net.
  • I've not been updating it lately, as I've got a lot of other projects going right now. Working one two websites, managing my dubstep blog/ftp, getting ready for a short trip, getting registered for school, tumblr, painting some masks, playing league of legends all the time.

/shrug

I'm sure I'll make some big megaposts coming up when things settle a bit.
  • Yeah, I suggest you post Noah Gundersen's new EP. It's good.
  • Blah blah blah blah League of Legends blah blah blah blah

Still haven't had a game with you yet Eehk. I've got another account I use now anyway called Pscythe. Add meh.
  • You add me, dingus.

(I changed my name to Treefort)
    Yeah, I suggest you post Noah Gundersen's new EP. It's good.
    Wait, what new EP...
    edit: Found it. The fact that you knew about this before me makes my blood boil.
  • You add me, dingus.

(I changed my name to Treefort)

Wait, what new EP...

You have a few too many rage quits on your old account too? My old account was like 40~ wins and 12 DCs. My new one is about 45~ wins and 2 DCs :)
  • You have a few too many rage quits on your old account too? My old account was like 40~ wins and 12 DCs. My new one is about 45~ wins and 2 DCs :)
    No, it's the same account, I just got my name changed. I have 0 quits.
  • I have another question for you. About two years ago you posted a post rock song and it begun with the "I'm as mad as hell" monologue from the movie The Network. Do you know the name of the artist of that song?
  • Maybeshewill - Not For Want of Trying

That's the name of the track, and album.
  • That's right! I've been trying to find that song! I had been trying to remember the artist because they have this other song similar to that song called In Another Life, When We Are Cats.
  • Their most recent album (Sing The Word Hope In Four-Part Harmony) is also really good, if you haven't heard that yet.
  • I haven't heard it yet but I'll probably download it and give it a listen.