An Annoyance Part 2

I was on the BC server when I wanted to load my pieces and people voted yes except one guy. S-Guy=STEALTH. He kept trying to kill me and kick me because I said his ship was simple and didn't need as many pieces as it did. Which has about 300. So he jumps into a shrike and tries to kill me on numerous occasion but has no luck. So I decide to vote to load my pieces again. It didn't pass. He then votes to kick me and I get kicked because I kept asking why I can't have my building. Can somebody do something about this noob? Please?

Comments

• As always, you should try and clear it up on your own. Be civil, be reasonable. While there are no admins in the game the players are responsible for keeping the peace, and decisions such as building loads should be handled by all.
    If someone is really causing trouble, you could try seeking out an admin to help settle a dispute, but they really shouldn't take action without considering both sides of a story or witnessing acts against the rules.

Is it just me, or have kids today seemed to have stopped learning that old playground proverb, "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me."?
  • Yeah We solved the problem and while we were on the server a new problem cam up. Spammers. Two of them and that's all they did. They kept contently spamming even after several vote kicks cause the other kept voting no, throwing off the whole vote. You can ask SuperDoe for proof or SGuy. but the Spammers names were, On_Fire97 & Slayr-for-the-Aure. (Not exactly but close.)
  • I have had an instance of spamming from those two users on the Clockworks server as well.

IP:8.2.208.151:1786 GUID: 1162187 Name: ][UT][On_fire7
    IP:72.95.54.106:50494 GUID: 1082339 Name: (GoD)Slayr-fore-Aule

I didn't see it first hand, but I think I will keep an eye on both of them.
  • Thanks man. They were building normally at first but then spammed beams and converted them to ff's and said that it isn't spam anymore.
  • You ever need an Admin? just yell "KRASH" and he'll appear.. he's Omnipresence, and he's always listening.
  • I know. It's like he's sitting next to you, when he really isn't, but he'll come when you need him.
  • I remember when I was on Clockworks and they wouldn't let me build.. they kept killing me with a shrike, and the building I had was just 100m short of the barrier distance limit... ugh...
  • The barrier has a 300 meter radius... so you could build the barrier away from your building, but still covering it.
  • I thought of that, but I was too lazy at the time. Besides, this was quite some time ago.