Spectacular Views in TC

In TX today, with Wraith and Ment, I took these screenies of the landscape from the building. I think you'll agree that they are very beutiful.

So post your own TC map screenies ^-^

Imageshack link:Link
  • screen1.png
  • screen2.png
  • screen3.png
  • screen4.png
  • screen5.png
  • screen6.png
  • screen7.png
  • screen8.png
  • screen9.png
  • screen10.png

Comments

• Screenie of that building, Still WIP. I will post more screenshots later.
    • screen1.png
  • Looks like screenies of the landscape alright
  • Good Old Rasplands....
  • There's something strangely captivating about endless maps.
  • There's something strangely captivating about endless maps.
    there is a ending to *EDIT: maps. (ugh keep mistaking levels with maps on tribes. :mad: )

SPOILERS! :
    Its just a huge black hole
  • Really? I have never gone that far.
  • I think you can "reach" that by jump driving like a bitch, but I think that only drives you really deep underground.

So technically you're calling China the end of the world.
  • A good view, but not necessarily spectacular...

On the right track, though.
  • Yuh, I agree. Try some Underwater Shots.
  • Really? I have never gone that far.
    It 'tis a legend. Those who came to the end never came back. They all had to respawn in agony and suffering. I was the only one to make this quest alive. Though those souls that have gotten vanquished by the evil that is nothing, shall never be forgotten. I always try to live my normal everyday life. But everywhere I look, I see those poor, suffering souls on the faces of all the bystanders. "How do I play this game?" they'd be saying. I would just be in the shadows, not knowing what I was saying: "You press E you press S and D and F use left click for shooting, right for jets and thats basically the controls". "Oh cool" said the newb, "Can you tell me about how to change weapons and deploy packs?". Me trying to get out of this conversation, I said a quick manner, "Um- tell DeadWrong, he knows more about this stuff.". He accepted and ran over to a bit tired DeadWrong. Being a bit tired from the battles, I went back to the base to my bit startled wife. "Where have you been? Inferno almost got our flag almost 5 times!". Being tired, I went and clasped on the love chair, where no love has been made for over 3 years. "Trouble on the field." I said, taking a cigarette out of my pack. "I see Inferno's tribe members, going after me, but I see their faces, their faces looking at me with fear and pain in their eyes. I feel like I need to do something! To warn them beforehand before I-" "You must get ahold of yourself!" my wife said shaking me, "You need to live in the here and now! We have a war thats been going on for over 9 fucking years! We mustn't mourn the dead. Mourn the living! Mourn Inferno's over acting usage of violence!" "I will not mourn Inferno. I'm not a pussy!" I said with protest. "Thats the kind of attitude we need in the field!" she said gleefully. I stormed out, dropped and stomped on the cigarette, tried to kiss my wife, which was kinda hard since she was wearing Heavy armor. But I tried non the less. I stormed out, using the jet pack with full speed then.... *sigh* it ran out of energy and then one of Inferno's tribe leaders found with much lighter armor, took out his missile launcher and shot it at me. I tried to run away but I couldn't run far enough and the fact that I used up my jet for a minute which didn't really help me much in the first place. He had better skills then me, which I'm not afraid to admit. But in the long run, I didn't have any teammates to help fight off this leader of a scout. So in a long painful death I fell down in the cold and rough terrain. He didn't even look back at his prey. But went on to his destination... my home. I could see my wife's face, when she thought I was coming back with Inferno's flag but instead seeing Naosyth go to the kill. I would give anything to change that moment where I used my jet pack to soon and to long. Anything. After my soul faded away from my dead remains. I saw how my body just vanished. Without even a trace that I ever fought, or lived... What would she think? I thought to myself. To her, I could have been kidnapped from Inferno's greasy hands. Or I could have been lost in the big steep hills and forgotten how to put up my map screen which I had forgotten to use every once in a while. I felt very sad and lonely up there in the cold deep sky, seeing all those people eager to fight for the er-... flag. It seemed to him oddly nostalgic to remember living down there. on the surface. All the things I could of done! I could of gave up smoking. I could of made the one last move to her on that soft sweet love seat... But all those days are gone. I sat there quietly for a while. It was terrible the feeling I had. I wanted to cry but there was no body to give tears. I could of at least saved those souls who I invited eagerly, to their lost, and tortuous doom... But its all over for me... Until the next round.
  • It 'tis a legend. Those who came to the end never came back. They all had to respawn in agony and suffering. I was the only one to make this quest alive. Though those souls that have gotten vanquished by the evil that is nothing, shall never be forgotten. I always try to live my normal everyday life. But everywhere I look, I see those poor, suffering souls on the faces of all the bystanders. "How do I play this game?" they'd be saying. I would just be in the shadows, not knowing what I was saying: "You press E you press S and D and F use left click for shooting, right for jets and thats basically the controls". "Oh cool" said the newb, "Can you tell me about how to change weapons and deploy packs?". Me trying to get out of this conversation, I said a quick manner, "Um- tell DeadWrong, he knows more about this stuff.". He accepted and ran over to a bit tired DeadWrong. Being a bit tired from the battles, I went back to the base to my bit startled wife. "Where have you been? Inferno almost got our flag almost 5 times!". Being tired, I went and clasped on the love chair, where no love has been made for over 3 years. "Trouble on the field." I said, taking a cigarette out of my pack. "I see Inferno's tribe members, going after me, but I see their faces, their faces looking at me with fear and pain in their eyes. I feel like I need to do something! To warn them beforehand before I-" "You must get ahold of yourself!" my wife said shaking me, "You need to live in the here and now! We have a war thats been going on for over 9 fucking years! We mustn't mourn the dead. Mourn the living! Mourn Inferno's over acting usage of violence!" "I will not mourn Inferno. I'm not a pussy!" I said with protest. "Thats the kind of attitude we need in the field!" she said gleefully. I stormed out, dropped and stomped on the cigarette, tried to kiss my wife, which was kinda hard since she was wearing Heavy armor. But I tried non the less. I stormed out, using the jet pack with full speed then.... *sigh* it ran out of energy and then one of Inferno's tribe leaders found with much lighter armor, took out his missile launcher and shot it at me. I tried to run away but I couldn't run far enough and the fact that I used up my jet for a minute which didn't really help me much in the first place. He had better skills then me, which I'm not afraid to admit. But in the long run, I didn't have any teammates to help fight off this leader of a scout. So in a long painful death I fell down in the cold and rough terrain. He didn't even look back at his prey. But went on to his destination... my home. I could see my wife's face, when she thought I was coming back with Inferno's flag but instead seeing Naosyth go to the kill. I would give anything to change that moment where I used my jet pack to soon and to long. Anything. After my soul faded away from my dead remains. I saw how my body just vanished. Without even a trace that I ever fought, or lived... What would she think? I thought to myself. To her, I could have been kidnapped from Inferno's greasy hands. Or I could have been lost in the big steep hills and forgotten how to put up my map screen which I had forgotten to use every once in a while. I felt very sad and lonely up there in the cold deep sky, seeing all those people eager to fight for the er-... flag. It seemed to him oddly nostalgic to remember living down there. on the surface. All the things I could of done! I could of gave up smoking. I could of made the one last move to her on that soft sweet love seat... But all those days are gone. I sat there quietly for a while. It was terrible the feeling I had. I wanted to cry but there was no body to give tears. I could of at least saved those souls who I invited eagerly, to their lost, and tortuous doom... But its all over for me... Until the next round.
    WALL_OF_TEXT.jpg