Thyth and Phantom Fights

Comments

• That's the first gif I've seen in my life that gives me the creeps to the point I don't want to see it.

Agreed. Although hes keeping pedobear at bay, gotta give him that credit.
  • rofl @ the Chris Hansen gif.
  • Why I'm going to balance pieces on the tip of my penis and suck them off in a downwards motion.
    Better yet, get Nukem to do that for you.
  • No way nukem's beating me at it, I bet him $5.
  • Don't like popcorn. Guess i'm gonna have to go get a bag of crisps.
  • Personally, from my sublimely magnificent opinion, I'd say Thyth does nothing but chill in TN admiring his work, and that Phantom chills in TWM constantly adding extra widgets to an already big mod.

Im not fanning the flames here (although I would really enjoy the banter). Im just expressing my opinion, which, as im sure you all know, reflects the opinion of a sophisticated pair of hamsters.

What this has to do with this thread, I dont know.

thats probably the first thing that this guy has said that i actually kind of enjoyed. reading that comment was like listening to a nice song.. i would like to refer to my opinion as a reflection of the opinions of 2 sophisticated hamster's at some point in the near future. thanks

and i dunno, maybe i'm kind of high, but when i saw the thread "thyth and phantom fights", i was immediately interested. so, thanks soulice, i might read some of it now.
  • lol. so i read up to where all the text is clustered together.. phantom stop taking credit for other people's work. its unethical. well, at least that's my opinion. but then again, my opinion may as well be regarded as that of a pair of sophisticated hampsters =P
  • thats probably the first thing that this guy has said that i actually kind of enjoyed. reading that comment was like listening to a nice song..

Yeah..

i would like to refer to my opinion as a reflection of the opinions of 2 sophisticated hamster's at some point in the near future. thanks

Wait what?
    and i dunno, maybe i'm kind of high

Oh...
  • lol. so i read up to where all the text is clustered together.. phantom stop taking credit for other people's work. its unethical. well, at least that's my opinion. but then again, my opinion may as well be regarded as that of a pair of sophisticated hampsters =P

Zomg double post!!!!!111111111111!!one
  • I refuse to acknowledge DeadWrong as a stalker.

Deflun, attaaaaaack!
  • I refuse to acknowledge DeadWrong as a stalker.

Deflun, attaaaaaack!
    Denial police, attaaaaaack!
  • Denial police, attaaaaaack!
    Ok, you suck. :)
  • Zomg! A Wild Noob Apeared!
  • You threw a Pokeball!
  • zomg, the dex entry exploded with rofl's aimed at you for catching that piece of crap
  • Im not special???fing37.gif
    Zomg! A Wild Noob Apeared!

Wild_NOOB_appeared_by_Urkal_Fan.gif
  • Hahahaha, I just woke up and that put me in a good mood neow.
  • (positive feedback)
  • HA HA HA HA
    The laughter is beyond words!
    I want more funny things like that!
  • lmao! Darn... I wish I was a T2mon.
  • I wanna play pokemon so bad now. But I lost my Gameboy pocket. :(
  • lol. My friend has Pokemon on his PSP
  • Emulators... I also have pokemon on my psp.
  • Lol Neow.

Win.
  • why in the world was i featured? O_o lol
  • lol, Krash would have murdered him on the first "Trial Ban" thingy, but still, I give it a 4/5.
  • Wild_NOOB_appeared_by_Urkal_Fan.gif

if he used can i hz admin attack, he'd wipe everyone out O_o
  • You should lose xp for beating ergo.