Thyth and Phantom Fights

Comments

• You should lose xp for beating ergo.
    lol ya sorry. Big flaw on my end xS.
    if he used can i hz admin attack, he'd wipe everyone out O_o
    It can hurt a lot but not necessarily wipe everyone out. But ya I should of made 'em do that. x(
    Also I made that gif in the middle of the night so my brain was dying. I might tinker with the GIF now though.
  • in other words.... Krash Nuke!
  • As creator of the gun in question, I can't help but laugh at the situation. The spelling error was originally mine (vaccume) and has apparently went through two separate mods without being changed:P

This is very nearly the definition of old news. I made the gun approximately 7 years ago, and saw that chat log 2-3 years ago. Regardless it's still quite funny. I'm sure by now, though, everyone has learned their lesson. I can currently spell vacuum correctly, phantom probably no longer steals code, and Thyth is now...Something
  • phantom probably no longer steals code, and Thyth is now...Something
    Thank you doom5, that proves my point.:heart:;)
  • Thank you doom5, that proves my point.:heart:;)

You had no point, you just revived this to advertise your shitty website that noone visited.

Oh wait, nvm, wrong thread.
    Still, I doubt you had any point at all, you just wanted to be the center of attention! (I've got tons of half assed arguments like these, don't worry)
  • As creator of the gun in question, I can't help but laugh at the situation. The spelling error was originally mine (vaccume) and has apparently went through two separate mods without being changed:P

This is very nearly the definition of old news. I made the gun approximately 7 years ago, and saw that chat log 2-3 years ago. Regardless it's still quite funny. I'm sure by now, though, everyone has learned their lesson. I can currently spell vacuum correctly, phantom probably no longer steals code, and Thyth is now...Something

I still can't spell that word correctly either :X

I'm pretty sure I named it "Vaccume" bomb in TWM1, gah, curse the creators of that word!!!
  • Oh come on you lying little shit. Can't you just admit you fucked up several years ago? It's not exactly like we can think any less of you than we already do so what have you got to lose?
  • Oh come on you lying little shit

What Animal did he Come from?
  • More humans.

We can't allow them to breed.

Humans, on the other hand, ehs a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • We can't allow them to breed.

Or you might end up with another ergo.
  • I never made an ergo... yet.
  • I made one...re arrange the letters.
    What a fun night
  • I made one...re arrange the letters.
    What a fun night
    An involvement of blood and 'gore' was present, right?
  • That was the night before...try again
  • Oh come on you lying little shit. Can't you just admit you fucked up several years ago? It's not exactly like we can think any less of you than we already do so what have you got to lose?

I should beat the shit out of you for that comment. I wasn't even talking about that. I was talking about how I still can't spell that word correctly, and how I probably made the same type in the modification to the bunker buster nuke in TWM1.
  • Demoncard wins.
    And the cookie-eating people of my village win.
  • I should beat the shit out of you for that comment. I wasn't even talking about that. I was talking about how I still can't spell that word correctly, and how I probably made the same type in the modification to the bunker buster nuke in TWM1.

/me removes his E-Peen from it's scabbard.

En garde!

Seriously! He said he was going to beat the shit out of me! I didn't just imagine that! ;D :
  • Demoncard wins.
    And the cookie-eating people of my village win.

You're a fraud, and it's been months since your people haven't seen a single cookie from you.

I know this... because they've been recurring to ME.

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO BREAK YOUR HEART NOW PUNK?
  • it's been months since your people haven't seen a single cookie from you.
    I do spoil them. ;)

Its people are the different sides of Demoncard. Yes, one of them is perched in a tree.
  • And now for something completely different...

• And now for something completely different.

Super_Noob_Brothers_by_Urkal_Fan.gif
    Sprite Mario credit from Zeon; Credit to A.J Nitro for the Mario Dungeon sprite.
  • And now for something completely different.

Super_Noob_Brothers_by_Urkal_Fan.gif
    Sprite Mario credit from Zeon; Credit to A.J Nitro for the Mario Dungeon sprite.

lol win
  • haha, those keep getting better and better.
  • Neow you are my hero.
  • Win once again
  • Win twice again?
  • Win twice again?
    Oh hey Vazzy! :D
    *hugs*
    Thanks everyone for the positive feedback. You guys kick ass. :D
  • Written by Phantom I should beat the shit out of you for that comment. I wasn't even talking about that. I was talking about how I still can't spell that word correctly, and how I probably made the same type in the modification to the bunker buster nuke in TWM1.

Oh Hot Damn... This is Meh Jam.... Bumbleberry to be Exact.
    Quick! Get the Shotgun and end The Ghouls Merisery! <-- Epik Spelling.
  • Oh Hot Damn... This is Meh Jam.... Bumbleberry to be Exact.
    Quick! Get the Shotgun and end The Ghouls Merisery! <-- Epik Spelling.

:lol: