I can't belvieve this!!! D': Holy S**T!

I was just banned from all construction! I am seriously cry my ass off! Etabob hacked admin and blamed it on me! I cant even type right now I am crying so much! I can't believe IVE BEEN BANENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEDDDDD!!
I HATE ETABOB!!!! I AHTE DEAD_THONG!!!!! I HATE ALL OF THEM!!!! No one listened! They banned me and master-chief! We where the biggest fans of the construct! YOU GUYS DIDN'T EVEN CHECK THE LOGS!!! I VE SPENT 3 YEARS ON HERE AND YOU GUYS JUST BAN ME!!! THis is not fair!!!!!!!!! I swear, I haven't cried this hard in such a long time!!!!!!1 I don't know what to say!!! All this sudden everyone started wondering how etabob got admin, and he just said that I hacked it and I have it to him!!! I am sorry if I am misspelling words, I am just sooo upset that I was just banned off OF ALL OF CONSTRUCTION! Unless Krash looks at the log or whatever, I am gone forever!!!! I just want you guys to tell superode, blitztorque, dig killer, and all the other people I hung out with, good bye! You guys didn't know me much, but I already miss you guys! I hate electricutioner for just not even listening, and doing it 'The easy way'!!! I HAVEN'T CRIED THIS MUCH EVER SINCE MY MOM DIED!!!!

I dont understand how you guys think that I hacked admin!!!! I SWEAR TO GOD THAT ID DIDN'T!!! I CAN GO TO HELL IF I AM LIEING!!!! I DID NOT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that you guys think I did it instead of that asshole Etabob!! I've been playing for 3 years, and master has been playing for more, and you guys just ban us!!!!!
Id also like to know how Master-Chief got banned! I was there the whole night, he didn't really abuse his powers!

Well, some one contact me somehow!
AIM: refinden
[email protected]

TEll Etabob to go to hell for doing this to me!

Comments

• Then 2 hours later, I find out that it was a joke.... YOU GUYS ARE F**KING DEAD!!!!!!
  • That post kinda made me feel bad even though I wasn't even remotely involved in any of it...

Bit of a misunderstanding it seems. The guys kinda went overboard on the impersonations and messing around.
  • Construction in its fullest glory :D
  • I was there for this... he was telling us about the crying since his mother died ingame too ;)
  • wonderful, where am i when all this is going on? This is the kinda drama i love >=)

also, no one can be banned off all construction mod, theres no universal ban in all the con mod mods out there.
  • i am currently laughing my ass off. very amusing, wish i had been there ^.^
  • LOL!!!!!

*Died laughing*
  • As Thyth explained, you can't really "hack" (is it "crack?" I can't remember) admin unless you use one of his methods. And, even then, krash took the password protection from classic and put it on his server. So, if you brute force the password, you'll probably end up getting auto-banned.
  • It's crack, Eolk. "Hacking" could be defined as a clever or quick fix to a computer program problem; a clumsy or inelegant solution to a problem; or a modification of a program or device to give the user access to features that were otherwise unavailable to them.

"Cracking" is defined as the process of discovering the plaintext of an encrypted computer password; the defeating of security devices in computer networks; the defeating of software copy protection; and more...

Also, a "cracker" is defined as a person who compromises computer security systems to gain unauthorized access.

Basically, "hacking" is more to do good things, and "cracking" is more to do evil things... :)