Yocan's Introduction.

Well, You all know me as Revy Aka Rebecca but this is the true me, I decided to make a serious account on this site so here it is, I am a 16 year old MALE living in Northwest tennessee, I am a sophmore and am homeschooled so i spend alot of time on the computer, See ya in game!

Comments

• Oh great, yet another transsexual on this game. I swear, we've had like three.
    I fucking told you guys!

Edit: You stole my avatar. :rolleyes:
  • This is either some stupid joke by rysterf or some really anoying guy.. that's not rysterf.

Also, if this happens to be true I must say I also have suspicions this guy is magicmeep
  • Its Dannis.
  • Rys replied 4 mins after the post was made, and signed off 7 minutes later. Yocan signed off exactly 1 minute after that, why wouldn't he check for replies/reply himself?

the only thing that makes me think this isnt rys. is that Yocan created his account yesterday, typically someone not planning ahead for a devious plot device would make the account immediately before posting. Then again, from another perspective, why wouldn't this crazy mofo make his introduction post as soon as he registered?

The plot thickens...
  • I was right!!
  • Nope, Me and "Magicmeep" have been building together, He is Purple Mualz. I am Dannis, Few of you remember me but i was an active individual about 2 years ago.
  • Rys replied 4 mins after the post was made, and signed off 7 minutes later. Yocan signed off exactly 1 minute after that, why wouldn't he check for replies/reply himself?

the only thing that makes me think this isnt rys. is that Yocan created his account yesterday, typically someone not planning ahead for a devious plot device would make the account immediately before posting. Then again, from another perspective, why wouldn't this crazy mofo make his introduction post as soon as he registered?

The plot thickens...

Also: Yes I made this account yesterday but I finally got the comfirmation email today. Idk what was wrong.
  • Its Dannis.
    like ive been saying :p
  • Still I don't want another guy with rysterf's avatar so I say we alienate him.
  • Still I don't want another guy with rysterf's avatar so I say we alienate him.

Alienate who? theres noone here aside from you, iplop, rys, zip, chicken flavour boy, and myself.

Evil mastermind. >:D
  • Alienate who? theres noone here aside from you, iplop, rys, zip, chicken flavour boy, and myself.

Evil mastermind. >:D

I have been looking for a new unique avatar, so i will change it tomorrow, Good night everybody.
  • Make your avatar a female butt that animates similarly!
  • Make your avatar a female butt that animates similarly!

That way noone will think you're rysterf!
  • I like pie, specifically apple. How about you?
  • Strawberry rhubarb pie is good. P: