Yocan Wins Again!

[23:49] 29|PFC.Ray(Me): Dude
[23:50] Zipperdude: AGGGGH
[23:50] 29|PFC.Ray(Me): How did you get that xfire thing for your sig?
[23:50] 29|PFC.Ray(Me): on TC
[23:50] Zipperdude: You just Crashed my Game.
[23:50] 29|PFC.Ray(Me): 20 win points for me.

Comments

• And thanks man for the help. ^^
  • You need to stop posting.
  • You need to stop posting.
    What was the name of that one dude who whored for attention/posted other people's writing as his own constantly?

ergo46*

Anyways, I think that's Yocan.

Edit_1:
    Found his name.
  • No way, ergo was that kind of idiot you end up liking anyway, yocan's whored too much so far to even be apreciated :(
  • I once met a Canadian who I used to call Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. He was such a raging homosexual, though. I hear he died of aids.
  • I once met a Canadian who I used to call Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. He was such a raging homosexual, though. I hear he died of aids.

Yeah, that reminds me of the tale of a angry italian douchebag who in lived in New Jersey and then had to move to Georgia where he was haunted by inbreds and ignorants, hilarity did NOT insue.
  • I met a kitten once in Leeds, England.

The small son of a bitch bit me, then meowed in distaste.
  • I met a waffle.

I ate it passionately.
  • When I was young I was a kitten in england, I met some disgusting creep who kept anoying me for company while I was starving, so I bit his hand hoping human flesh tasted good, it didn't, he slapped me and I fell down the bridge and into a boat, months later I was in Canada where I met some bald chap that kept asking me what kind of pie I liked, he seemed nice at first but when I joked about him being a bad programmer he started acusing me of being homosexual, and then managed to get me deported, so I moved to new jersey, where I grew fond of acting like a badass hip hop mc but without the hip hop, it was all fun until I grew tired of all the crap, so I just turned into a waffle.
  • WRONG. When you were young, you looked like Orlando Bloom.
  • Honestly, I don't give a god damn in the mother fucking world if you read what I post, I put it there for others enjoyment to read, If you are going to post on my posts be polite, if not the leave the god damn page.
  • And for the last god damn time, I AM DANNIS, NOT ANY OF THE SORRY SON OF A BITCHES YOU KEEP ACCUSING ME OF BEING
  • Honestly, I don't give a god damn in the mother fucking world if you read what I post, I put it there for others enjoyment to read, If you are going to post on my posts be polite, if not the leave the god damn page.

If you did things right you wouldn't be in your position, don't tell us that you don't give a fuck when thanks to you noone gives a fuck!
  • I give two fucks about giving a fuck about giving no fuck.
  • No way, ergo was that kind of idiot you end up liking anyway, yocan's whored too much so far to even be apreciated :(
    I completely agree with this statement.

Also, faggot, please change your avatar. Using my exact one was a pretty immature thing to do.
  • I give two fucks about giving a fuck about giving no fuck.

I don't give a fuck!!
  • If you did things right you wouldn't be in your position, don't tell us that you don't give a fuck when thanks to you noone gives a fuck!

How bout this, when you see my name as the poster, dont fucking click on it and everything will be right as rain. I never see you in the servers any fucking way.
  • I completely agree with this statement.

Also, faggot, please change your avatar. Using my exact one was a pretty immature thing to do.

I use this avatar on every site i go to except for my clan site, tyvm fuck you good sir!
  • I use this avatar on every site i go to except for my clan site, tyvm fuck you good sir!

Are you just going to come here to pose as a girl and then tell everyone to fuck off?, I know you feel all emo and shit and want to act like a little bitch all around because that must really vent you off but we're not really up for that, I mean noone gives a serious shit but I like telling the scum like you to calm down, so fucking calm down!
  • /me still thinks he's ergo46
  • /me eats snacks and watches intently
    OMNOMNOMNOM.gif
  • Im with Dark.
  • I use this avatar on every site i go to except for my clan site, tyvm fuck you good sir!
    ACTUALLY, I had to personally resize the resolution and image size, and yours is an exact match of mine.

black_guy_eating_cereal.gif
  • I believe it's a quote from alivss;

The views and/or beliefs, feelings, religious ties or all that other legal bull expressed in this post do not portray the rest of this community's feelings towards to, but it does reflect mine, so fuck off.

Or something like that. Idk. Alviss! I want that quote.

Long story short, you're coming into a more or less well-set community and trying to be abig flare up among those that more or less are already quite well placed, know each other, and are comfortable with the boundaries set by the community. By being such a flare up, all you're doing is ruffling feathers best left alone.

In otherwords, you're a being a drama whore, and no one likes it nor cares. We don't wanta see your latest and greatest and still utterly pointless threads posted. Post a thread for your clan, have your little clan talk about it there, but it leave it there. Don't need all this drama and shiz.

/reprimand.

God help me, I sound like an adult.
  • I still have to admit that ironically there's an amount of drama-fuel in these sort of events that entertains just like tv.
  • Maybe if it's dramatically dramatized drama, but this is just childish shit.
  • Maybe if it's dramatically dramatized drama, but this is just childish shit.

Hey, you're a famous zombie slayer and I'm a doof, don't talk to me about childish shit!
  • Those are both highly respectable positions!
  • Given the context, yeah :D!