DAY-AMN i'm old

So uh, I guess I'll start out by saying Hi. My name's KoRo.
Thing is, I haven't been around this neck of the woods for about 3 or 4 years. Maybe less, maybe more. I don't remember exactly when. And by 'here' I mean on the Tribes 2 Construction servers heavily affiliated with [antispam isn't letting me write out any URLs].

I guess I'm just trying to get reacquainted with everything...see if there's anyone I might know around here? I was in ( TPC ) all the way until it was disbanded by Shoot-Me. I still have Eek'n'Ike on my MSN Buddy list >.> ....and now that I think about it, I still have antman on there too. And Shoot-me. Damn. Zonkman, Draceir, and Fujisawa are still on my AIM buddylist....I guess that's about all I remember at this point.

Anyway, hi everyone!

Comments

• Ah, Mr Zonk

The good ol' days
  • I think the last time I saw you in my server before showing up the other day was in the summer of 2003. I had been running Bohi, and built a sort of boardwalk along the edge of one of the bigger islands, and was in the process of trying to fly MPBs across from the main one; you were flying shrikes or something.
    I could've sworn I saw you online once or twice back in 2006 though. :p

Zonk, Drac, and Fuji were still playing quite a bit over this past summer, they're all admins on the TC servers, and are often playing random other games.
    EEK changed his name to Eehk a while back, sometime after we switched from rawr32 to raptorhideout. He's still on IRC pretty much every day.
  • We've got #raptorhideout on irc.overfl0w.org since Dynamix went down a few months ago. There's usually only 7 or 8 of us on these days because most of them didn't follow us to the new network, and most of the guys don't play T2 anymore. We usually just talk about random stuff and then let it sit for a few hours.

We've also got a steam group (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/rptr) and an xfire group (though we haven't bothered to invite anybody for a year) to try and round up some guys.
  • I've got it all. Perhaps I will jump on IRC. But I gotta join a whole different server? laAaAaaame....i'm too fat and lazy to do it now.
  • Suppose it is a bit, yeah. Though I'm on about 6 servers myself. :p

Just the same, we would never have ended up on one of the big ones like quakenet/gamesurge/rizon, we were pretty much on a tossup between this one and tribalwar irc. Plutonium put up an IRC server for us to be all on our lonesome, but nobody really went for that.
  • Was Plutonium's irc server the one you gave me a while back?
  • No, the one you went to was Dynamix, the only other one I gave you was irc.overfl0w.org, which I don't think you came to.
  • Ah, Mkay.
    I think I went there once, but then I had to reformat my HD a few days later.
    I'll log on later when I have time, thx for clearing that up.
  • I've heard of a Zonkman from the forums of a company known as "The Game Creators". Maybe it's the same guy.. :)