Goonhaven Server Update-1 Jan 2012

For those that don't frequent Mine craft IRC, or haven't been on the server in awhile, Thal is hosting the Goonhaven Mine craft server, that is very close to becoming ready for public use.

We just need a name for the city, a couple buildings to be finished up, and its ready.

The Server name is gh.wtfcraft.com

As I said, we need a name for the city, so suggest, and whoever suggests the name we pick, you will get a starter prize package for your beginnings on the server. Additionally, your name will be on the Great Hall board posted proudly next to the lords chair.

Here is a pic to stir up the creative juices
GHTown.png

Comments

• Can I have you texture pack?

Also, Anahymne.
  • Great... The goons have infected minecraft with their stupidity too...

Face, meet palm.
  • I have already confirmed that these goons =/= Eve goons
  • Meanwhile, at the Hall of Goons...

Hall_of_Doom_02.jpg
  • Texture Pack
  • I have a hidden mountain thingy somewhere over there :)
  • Its the Painterly pack. You can create your own. Painterly Pack
  • Suggestions:
    (High) Hrotgar
    Farthen Dûr
    Utgard
    Vroengard
    Stronghjern
  • Where is the city located?
    What purpose does it serve?

EDIT: All I can currently think of is "Arialis" (R-E-all-iss)
  • I vote for Meza's.
  • Another name, after seeing the city for myself: Crucia (Crew-she-uh)

It reminds me of a crucible the way everything's laid out
  • Where is the city located?
    What purpose does it serve?

EDIT: All I can currently think of is "Arialis" (R-E-all-iss)

The city serves as the Capital on the map. It is a completely neutral city for all factions to utilize, trade, barter, or meetup where there cant be a trap or surprise waiting. It also serves as the only place where you cant be attacked on the map. Although you'd ask, why leave then? because you wont be able to add to the existing structures, only use them. Mining there is non-existent, so for your faction to thrive there, you'd have to be good at market trading. Otherwise, you have to leave the safety of the city walls to produce food/acquire tools/exp.

Nice suggestions so far, keep them coming, and when server launches, we will decide.
  • Question: I was on the Whitelist, and have no clue how I was removed, any chance I can get put back on?
  • Question: I was on the Whitelist, and have no clue how I was removed, any chance I can get put back on?
    Answer: Nag Thaladerp about it.
  • Name it Old Man Star.

Oh, wait, thats the name of lame wannabe Amamake.

Amroth, Esgaroth, Fornost, or just look at the countless names for shit in eve.
  • Whitelist's only there during the setup period. It'll get shut off when the server's doors open tomorrow, at which point anyone can join.
  • frostenhorn, inner-sanctum, stoneway cause, innerpeace, and finally... stone heart city