Eolk's Recordings

2»

Comments

• You know Blnukem, no one around here needs that, for me, it's hard, i'm sort of a picky person, and i would do that, but like i said, no one needs that around here, trust me, i've tried
  • First of all, Have what around here? And second, you obviously didn't try hard enough, when I was 13 I asked the boss of my dad's job if I can possibly do maintenence or just general help. And I got the job, plus I have a new one now. (Better Payment) I am only 15, so it is not impossible to get a job at a young age. Then again, unlike most people my age or younger who dwell constantly on tommorow or at the current moment and put off what they can do today until tommorow - which then never gets done. You gotta act and try hard to get what you want, not say "I think I'll look for a job, but I'll wait a few days to do it." That will get you no where at all. Anyway, I have plans in my future, maybe that's why I managed to get a job? Because I have goals I wish to accomplish. You probably didn't try hard enough to get one, so if you need money simply try harder, it doesn't hurt to try your best! :D
  • It looks like you might not have caught on to the other option Thyth brought up:
    Own the internet?
    Which is usually best for these random $50 apps with brightly coloured faux-boxes and stock customer pictures.
  • I saw it... *jumps and beats Bill Gates*
  • If you don't have a job, then save up. :p
  • Erm, when you were 13 and got a job, where did school goto? =\
  • He dropped out. :)
  • Clever! Ill try that tomorow
  • You'll get stupid (literally).
  • Or street smart.
  • I eat puns for dinner.
  • I eat shrimpehs for dinner