ChiefBlackHawk/PapaBear's Return

Hello! (echo's),

Anyone still here?(echo's more)
Hehehe Krash123, Shane, Eolk? Mentalmulhat, etc? Anyone?
I wanted to get back and hooked up with the game and even host a super fast server.
I have 50 meg's up and down on this new fiber line!!!
And want to host construct.net*Ut again. If people are still around n all.
Think Krash you could provide me with the files again? Please. [email protected] ... Thanks.
Been a loooong time and hope all of you all are well and such.
Good times and memories here heh.
I Look forward to hearing from people.

~Chiefy :cool:

Comments

• Hello! (echo's),

Anyone still here?(echo's more)
    Hehehe Krash123, Shane, Eolk? Mentalmulhat, etc? Anyone?
    I wanted to get back and hooked up with the game and even host a super fast server.
    I have 50 meg's up and down on this new fiber line!!!
    And want to host construct.net*Ut again. If people are still around n all.
    Think Krash you could provide me with the files again? Please. [email protected] ... Thanks.
    Been a loooong time and hope all of you all are well and such.
    Good times and memories here heh.
    I Look forward to hearing from people.

~Chiefy :cool:

There's hardly anyone using the one TC server as it is.
  • I sometimes play on the TC server..
  • :wave:
    I sent you an email of some sort!

All the kids these days are on Steam playing all their new fangled computer video games. So if you're up on the Steam too we have a group now that a few people have joined:
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheConstruct

And if you want to idle with the cool cats on IRC we're on #the_construct on irc.tribalwar.com
  • Doubt anyone remembers much of me, but for what it's worth,
    I'm still alive!
  • I remember/love all of you
  • Yea hi hotchik xD.
    And thanks Krash.
  • ohay its that bear thats a papa.
  • Holy sh** Mentulmhat. I remember that guy. He was so cool. I wonder where he is now.. Also I barely play on the only TC server there is. Mostly because all of the maps I cared about I built on TX, and I rage quit for years after TX went off the roster. It's good to see you guys doing well though. Tribes 2 will always be a huge part of me.

I have an idea. can we pick a date that works for everyone and get the whole gang back and just build something awesome? That would make my day/life.
  • Ment is still around, he chills in IRC and plays minecraft.

I'd love to have a construction reunion as long as it fits into my busy and random schedule :P
  • I'm still around too on Steam and sometimes, very rarely though, on IRC. (Name's Eurybus now)
  • Can't remember the last time I actually built anything
  • Well lets quit yappin and start buildin'.
  • Holy crap, it's a class reunion.
  • I'm buildin' right now!
  • I played T2 once.. It was lonely and full of sadness.
  • I'll join-up for any reunions.
  • There have been people on pretty much every night for the last few days. Krash connected the server to the IRC channel so it is easier to find people in game now ;)
  • I press a switch in a building open to the public and I get kicked. Five star server. :rolleyes:
  • rating_5.gifA++++ BEST KICK OF WEEK WOULD WATCH AGAIN!!!!
  • I press a switch in a building open to the public and I get kicked. Five star server. :rolleyes:
    rysterf is bad at Construction etiquette.
  • He also is a troll hiding the other half of the story ;)
  • Crazy people.
  • Lol, this is offtopic but, I remember Krash and Superdoe upped my rank in Construct because I was so desperate.. I remember them talking about me saying "He built a house out of blast walls" So fucking funny. My houses were generally terrible but I had some that were just awesome. I remember making like a hotel type house. I miss the old days.
  • Well, I don't remember all of you guys but I used to play under the name witakr and Kerb302.

I was really in to TC back then too..... o.O