Cant see my server

ANywho, I forwarded ports and whatnot, but I cannot see my server on the external ip address with the tribes 2 browser, only the internal. Meaning others cannot see and join, only myself. Anyone know why this is? I had configured it to use the alternate master server but I put the old tribes2.exe back, then tried it with the alternate as well, both no luck. Maybe I set it up wrong?

Comments

• Is the server recieving info requests and sending heartbeats?
    Assuming you have indeed forwarded the ports correctly, are you sure the server is binding the UDP port without any errors?
    Try using setNetPort($Host::Port); in the console and see what the message it give you says.
    Also, make sure you don't have any firewalls blocking the application.
  • Depending exactly on how your router does port forwarding from the LAN side, you might not see the Internet side IP in addition to your LAN IP.

I would recommend that you have someone try to connect to it.
  • Binding Server Port to default IP
    UDP initialized on port 28000

^is the message I get. And I get heartbeats etc.

Maybe people just dont wanna join my lame server xP
  • servers been up most of the day, name is VCC Cairo, by any chance has anyone seen it on the server list? Been up certainly between 9 PM central time (7 pm pacific) onward, posting at almost 12 central (midnight).
  • Heres an interesting bit:

<input> (0): Unable to find function getServerGUIDList

comes after every info request from master server. This wasnt happening before 0.o
  • yet another new one.

<input> (0): Unable to find function getServerStatusString

though it goes away soon and only the guid error plays
  • Sending heartbeats work just fine, its the info requests thatre trouble
  • Your server.cs file isn't loading correctly. Try removing DSOs and verify that nothing is stopping it from being exec'd.
  • Redownloaded a fresh server.cs from the accm downloads section, deleted all dsos, and the problem is still there. Maybe theres a coding error with the ACCM release?
  • Make sure both dfunctions.cs.dso and loadscreen.cs.dso are still in your do_not_delete folder. If all else fails simply remove the mod and make a fresh install of it.
  • Jaktag is still with us?