Dark Dragon DX's Stuff

Comments

• But the U.S. still has the strongest and best military anyway!
    Don't get too high, there. Arrogance is what caused us to lose the twin towers.
  • Well....we got the strongest navy...so HAH!
  • Don't get too high, there. Arrogance is what caused us to lose the twin towers.

It's not arrogance, it's fact.
    Besides, if you had to worry about any country, it'd be Pakistan you should watch out for...
    They got tons of nukes... (But then again... So do we, if they were dumb enough to attack, they'd be all dead!)
  • It's Spelled Britain, Eolk.

The thruth of the matter is Nukem. The Norwegians have the most advanced Navy (Stealth tech) and the largest, except Canada with the most advanced Frigates(Not stealth, just awesome), The French have some pretty advanced fighters, and missile systems. Germans have the most advanced Tanks, Leopard 2 (think Super King Tiger :) )

Back to my Country :). We chose to have a small military so we could have it Elite. A Canadian Infantry Regular is comparable to a US Marine (Just not as well equipped).
    We have the most advanced SAM systems (makes the patriot look like the pile of trash it is)
    We use the Leopard 2, superior to the effing Abrams. And Canadian Rangers make US rangers look like children with PeaShooters. The first days for Canada in the middle east saw 200+ sniper kills with no Canadian casualties/injuries.

You need to check yourself, and not listen to the propaganda.
  • (But then again... So do we, if they were dumb enough to attack, they'd be all dead!)

Yah.. they are dumb enough to attack... If you had the chance to destroy what you believed to be The most evil country at the cost of your own life, and you though you would go to heaven, and your neighboring country's PM is screaming Jihad and destroying America with it's accumulating nuclear arsenal, what would you do?

Fuck religion.
  • Uuhh??? Nuke the bastards XD

And since I think of it... The U.S. should take Mexico, since Mexicans serve no perpose besides illegally crossing our borders... And The Frenchies are just cowards... (No offense ShrimpFromHell) Also, Marines are too good to be compared to leaves, eh?

[ZOMG!!! LEAVES!!]
    CanadianFlag.jpg

[ZOMG!!! STARS AND STRIPES!!]
    us-lgflag.gif
  • Lol, tell them that when they loose against the Canadians EVER war game. K thnx?

Oh.. by the way. HAHAHAHA! YOUR MARINES WERE BEATEN BY LEAVES! HAHAH. Pathetic.

The reason Americans don't want Mexicans is because they're brown. They're not cowards, they just didn't want 400+ years of architectural history to go up in flames during a blitzkrieg.

K? the French actually have something worth protecting, whereas if you nuked America, it wouldn't look any different. It's a fucking desert. No offence.
  • How is it a desert? The only place there is a desert is in Arizona or Nevada, the rest is Urban. And Canadians still suck >_>
    French are cowards, btw, they run from every fight... (Or the fact Bush is a psycho my be the reason why... I hate that fagot president of ours >_<) But... I still don't like the French >_>
    And Mexicans are still brown ^_^
    And I wish American women actually looked like that >=(
  • Ewww. Think what you want. your 16 and know nothing of anything.

Why don't you pick up a History book? Not an American one which usually says this :

"WW1 started in 1918", "America did everything", "The evil communist want to steal your blood", "<CrossOut>Saddam is our friend</CrossOut> Saddam is evil."

Just leave you with that.

God i love the picture of that girl.

(BTW true.. America isn't mostly a desert, but i consider prairies to be be desert)
  • Yes... I know nothing of anything... I can't type, breathe, eat or bathe without assistance :rolleyes:... Your 18... Omg... what a huge age difference... I Shall now start bowing to your infinite wisdom...

And where the hell does the WW1 crap come from? I didn't even mention any history... (Moron) And, the republican is evil (And Bush is a retard)... Get it right!! :mad:
    And there are only "prairies" in the south west... for the second time... (You are only 18 and know nothing of anything)
  • I hate that fagot president of ours >_<
    Quote from the Romans, "You get the leaders you deserve." Deal with it. Everyone voted for him, we have to endure until he's either assassinated or his term is up.

Honestly, I cannot say I've always been proud of living in America. Lots of controversies. I think we're trying to push the Mexicans into Canada now.
    It's Spelled Britain, Eolk.
    I know that. I'm just spelling it the way Blnukem was so he can read it.
  • ....its not pakistan, its Iran, i hope the FBI dont track us down... =\
  • Pakistan is more of a threat... Since it is confirmed it has nuclear warheads, Iran just has a nut job as a president, and I wouldn't be surprised if it had nukes also...
    I know that. I'm just spelling it the way Blnukem was so he can read it.

Zaxxman spelled it that way, I was just spelling it like he did since I don't spell Britain every day...
  • Funny how I changed this thread from DX's stuff to arguing about other countries...
  • Why argue when we got each other *big warm fuzzy moment*
    get lost cyber-bully *kicks eolk to south pole*
  • Eolk isn't a bully >_>
    He's an Elk... Hence the name "Eolk"
    The 'O' stands for Overlord, so he is an Elk Overlord!
  • lets shoot him an eat him
    yes he IS a bully
  • yes he IS a bully
    You keep on thinkin' that.
  • Ok..oops, i lost my train pf thought
    *tries to find it*
  • Got any more screenshots? I like urs rly good 4 some reason
  • I like urs rly good 4 some reason

Learn to type properly and maybe he might.

Like: "I like yours alot for some reason."
    What you said makes no real sense.
  • Yes, but it's still comprehensible. Anybody who can read can make out what he really means. Maybe you just need to learn how to read. :p
  • I goto an all boys grammar school....you hear, ALL BOYS, its streesin me out, im gonna puke
  • You won't need them until you're old enough to have interest in them... unless you're perverted or something. :p
  • *cold shiver runs down back*
    How would you like to switch places for a day huh?
  • To Eolk: Yes I can understand him, I am just tired of his stupidity.

To Zaxxz0r: All boys school? More like all GAY school... You better leave before you grab someone's ass...
  • Hehe, nahhhh, on a dare, i spanked our english teacher's ass, she's 23 and got a crush on david hasellhoff (remembers looking in her front draw on first day)
  • This is my point exactly... I think he is getting dumber...
  • that was ages ago...
This discussion has been closed.