World of Warcraft

Comments

• No offense to anyone here... I hate that game... XD!!!
    Huxley and Spore will be better >_>
  • How can you hate it?
  • Well... I like MMORPG's, I am just sick of them ALL being fantasy... And WoW is very child-like, and mostly 12 year olds play it. And watching an animation of you killing something just doesn't seem fun... So MMOFPS' are what I'd rather get into, like Huxley for example, if you don't know what it is, it's in a post-apocalyptic setting were you fight a secondary breed of humans called the Alternatives and a zombie-like race called Hybrids, which are a mix of Humans and Alternatives. It is an FPS like T2 and Halo, but in a MMO world similar to WoW, but you can have tournaments like T2 and do stuff you'd normally do in any MMO game.

To sum it all up... I think WoW is just boring.
  • Eww... WoW...
  • Eww... Eolk...
  • God Eolk's gross.

I can't wait until THQ releases the Warhammer 40k MMO! :D

I'm a 40 NE Rogue (Rogue? Thats uncommon. Lol)
  • I'm not gross, WoW is.
  • Nah, you are pretty gross. Considering your age and all >:(
  • Most people my age are sucked into WoW like a vacuum. Disgusting... like you.
  • Eolk's 12?.... O_O!!!
  • What would give you that idea?
  • -_- it sickens me
  • What would give you that idea?
    Most people my age are sucked into WoW like a vacuum.
  • Im not online because i dont play anymore. been clean for like 7 months now.

and if i do play again it wont be untill Northrend comes out, and ill be transfering to another server.
  • I am waiting for Dead frontier MMO
  • Im not online because i dont play anymore. been clean for like 7 months now.

and if i do play again it wont be untill Northrend comes out, and ill be transfering to another server.
    Why? :(
    And what do you do then?
  • I'll stop once my subscription runs out. I didn't even really want to play this time around. But my stupid MMORPG obsessed friends suckered me into it (AGAIN!). I haven't played in 4 days.
  • I stopped playing months ago because the subscription ran out. I only played about once a month (if even), so I didn't even notice until a long while after and didn't rightly care.
  • Reply: That was just a bad choice of words.
  • But my stupid MMORPG obsessed friends suckered me into it (AGAIN!). I haven't played in 4 days.
    Dont worry, with a lil' will power, you will beat it in the end!
  • I'll stop once my subscription runs out. I didn't even really want to play this time around. But my stupid MMORPG obsessed friends suckered me into it (AGAIN!). I haven't played in 4 days.

Ok... I'll sucker you into a MMOFPS, like Huxley!
    Muhaha!!!
  • -_- yea riiight
  • I go on and off. Last semester, I was so busy that I stopped for about four months. I started playing again about a month or two ago and love it again. After three years, I needed me a break.

It wouldn't be hard to stop again, but $15/mo < $250/mo I spend on my reef when I'm not on WoW.
  • I randomly found Ropponmatsu (for you formerly-T3o lurkers) on my server about two years ago. He was a 44 human rogue.
    Never saw him again.
  • I are confused now
  • You are always confused...
  • No..not always, but why did u say that?
  • 10 million people and counting.

-70 Human Pally
  • Stay strong...were gonna sit tight and win
  • Why? :(
    And what do you do then?

beat off to pr0n?