Project 'OA-10 ThunderBolt II'

"The OA-10 Thunderbolt IIs are the first Air Force aircraft specially designed for close air support of ground forces. They are simple, effective and survivable twin-engine jet aircraft that can be used against all ground targets, including tanks and other armored vehicles."

You can take a look at this bird here

I will start this project Tomorrow (Friday), from 4:30 pm and onwards, and may continue throughout the weekend.

Comments

• silentth_screen004.jpg

I've still got my CD, that game rocked back in the day.
  • Where is the time relative to GMT?
  • That's very off-topic. I suggest you look that up yourself.
  • I like the regular Thunderbolt :)

after the Mustang joined the battle of Germany, the successful Thunderbolt was used to strafe convoy's and attack ground targets, but was still a proficient dog fighter.

The CCM Strike Fighter was supposed to be like the Thunderbolt, a good Air to Surface fighter, but could still hold it's own in Air to Air.

I love the warthog/thunderbolt, looks so cool.
  • Neat, do you have any screenshots of it's progress?
  • Yesss,,,, we crave it!
  • No, I haven't been able to start it, Whenever I get on, the server is already nearing the visible limit, which is always around 800-900 pieces. Might start it this saturday around 6 in the morning, so I'll have the pieces I need.
  • All of the UK guys/newbies will be on, then. I swear, they get on at 6:00 in MY time, and thats two hours ahead of you.
  • -_- i usually take about 100 pieces. And i use them to the maxiumum capability
    Why dont you host a server so you can have all the pieces?
  • Oh, not you, Zaxxman. :o
  • Yea, the guy with
  • -_- i usually take about 100 pieces. And i use them to the maxiumum capability
    Why dont you host a server so you can have all the pieces?

First off, hosting a server opens up my PC to all kinds of hackers, (And they are always waiting), Secondly, My Metallic version is screwed up, pref files left and right, its all whacked out, I'm not sure why, but its almost like someone purposely screwed with the functions that are in the scripts that are contained within the subfolders.
  • And the government is watching your thoughts with microwave satellites too, right?

Yes, I'm mocking you.
  • Or a thermal image camera in your microwave :o:p
    government is dumb enough to do that