Stuff doesn't seem to be working for me

Been a good fan of CCM for a while, if I was inactive for a little over a year. I boot up Tribes 2 again after such a long time and what do I see? The phrase "ACCM" in my server list. Intrigued, I googled it (since you guys have the server passworded for now) and found this site. Look here, an ACTIVELY DEVELOPED Tribes 2 mod. Something about T2 that ISN'T DEAD! Excited, I rush to go see what's new with this.

I get in there and... nothing seems to have changed. I deleted my old CCM install and stuck this in there, and it's pretty much just CCM with some drones and bot zombies. I've deleted all the DSO's, and I even used that advanced launcher thingajigger that Eolk made for that one guy who had horrid spelling. I can't seem to get any different vehicles or, this part being really the only reason I wanted this, to get turrets to shoot at the zombies. Am I just horribly mistaken and all of this is going to be in 1.3, or am I just doing something wrong? I'm using 1.24 right now.

Comments

• ACCM 1.3 is currently under development (Re-Development since Eolk messed the mod up while I was away) so the main server will be closed most of the time. I sometimes hold testing and allow certain people the password. Or I do a large scale testing and remove the password completely. Possibly tomorrow the password will be lowered for testing purposes. Feel free to join then, I am PMing you the password for when I hold a more secure version of testing, so check your messages if you're interested.
  • Oh, thank you. I tried playing some vanilla tribes in the meantime, and I only did semi-well on a really close, box map. Goes to show you how much you start to suck when you're not used to jetting around :P

EDIT: I just tried to connect and it told me the password was invalid D:
  • Make sure the first letter is capitalized.
  • Eh, I'll just unlock it temporarily, then.
  • Oh.

Sorry that I missed it, I was on the phone. I wasn't expecting answers that quickly. I'll just come back tomorrow or something.
  • ACCM is just a CCM addon. Since it's in the early versions there are few noticeable differences on the surface. There are, however, extensive changes in the works, lots of new features being planned, we love player feed-back and suggestions.

If you have any, lets us (Blnukem/Eolk/myself) know.
  • Well extend the range of the missiles to at least 750m. I've been fighting drones and found that their missile ranges were always a lot longer than mine.

It would also be more realistic to have something with the range of something like an AMRAAM.
  • yeah construction is still going pretty strong. ive been playing it again lately, but mostly LAN
  • LAN, LAN, LAN, whats the deal?
  • Humans likes to build by himself. It's not that hard to understand, Zaxxman...
  • well, i hate joining a server then 50 other people join and i can only use 50 pieces. almost everything i make uses 350+ pieces when it is all merged. and i play with a guy who lives in my dorm.

that and people like to mess with my crap online, even admins... im not exactly sure why...
  • People messing with your stuff?

Clearly, you are playing Garry's Mod, not T2 Construction.

Unless all the 10 year old GModders moved over here or something.
  • heh, well it is not too bad, but just yesterday i was on clockworks and linker kept crashing shrikes into me and once he spammed the floor of the building i was building on.

today so kid on BC was killing me with the shrike while i was trying to do stuff...
  • Yah, Linker is annoying when he gets into a shrike.

I'm gunna make a command that disallows him vehicles.
  • That doesn't sound like linker. He usually leaves people who are building alone.
  • At any rate, would the turrets being able to shoot zombies be a 1.3 only feature or should it already be there?
  • They should be able already...
  • Hm.

I'll look into it. They won't shoot at regular or Bot zombies.
  • That doesn't sound like linker. He usually leaves people who are building alone.

Yeah, I've seen him before a few times and he seemed perfectly okay. I don't know what was up. :confused:
  • Actually I was on Alviss' server and Linker was being annoying. But he was only being annoying to Alviss. ;)
  • Linker is a bit like me. He doesn't really "stop" until you tell him to stop in chat. Otherwise, he'll think you're playing around.